JDM Milled Putters for sale!!

nobmontana

Just added a few new putters this season.  

Really wouldn't mind keeping all of these but need to keep my collection more manageable! :  

1.  Benock Anila:  SUS303 Standard Loft and Lie currently set up to 34.5" with an Iomic Ju (soft) grip  but have other shafts and grips for different lengths or can do head only to save on shipping.   This head has .370" hosel.   Condition is an easy 9/10 and comes with original head cover. 

800 USD + actual cost of insured shipping Paypal "gifted"  

2.  A Grind AK 00 (Silver):  SUS303 Standard Loft and Lie head only or I can shaft it with a KBS CT Putter shaft to any length.  Have a few grip choices.  This head has .355" hosel.  Condition is 9/10 and comes with original head cover.  

350 USD + actual cost of insured shipping Paypal "gifted"   

3.  Yonex EZone EZP-001:  S25C  Standard Loft and Lie currently shafted to 34.5" with the original Yonex Golf Pride grip but have the original shaft to build it to 33"  which has the original Yonex shaft band label intact.   Can do head only as well if desired.   Condition is 9.5/10  You won't find another used one in this condition!!    Head cover is a bit rough with the outer PU coating flaking off but will be enough to protect the head during shipping.    Can include a Rose and Fire Cordura Magnetic closure cover for $25 extra. 

250 USD + actual cost of insured shipping Paypal "gifted"

4.  Yonex EZone EZM-001:  S25C  Standard Loft and Lie currently shafted to 34.5" with the original Yonex Golf Pride grip but have the original shaft to build it to 33"  which has the original Yonex shaft band label intact.   Can do head only as well if desired.   Condition is 9.0/10 Excellent condition for how old it is.   Head cover is a novel Converse baby shoe head cover.  

250 USD + actual cost of insured shipping Paypal "gifted"

5.  Honma Beres P303:  One Saturday evening after a bad round, I was on the internet looking for a more forgiving putter.  I guess I had a bit much Sake and somehow ended up with 2 of these Honma Beres milled putters!!   I do have one in play now.   Don't really need 2 of these.    Brand spanking new in the wrapper,  34"  with head cover.    SUS303 milled in Sakata, Japan.    More or less identical to the legendary Odyssey #7 shape but with a plumbers neck.  The ball feels so nice off the double deep milled face!   

550 USD + actual cost of insured shipping Paypal "gifted"

Shoot me with questions!   Low ballers will not be responded to.  Thanks in advance. 

IMG_0643 2.jpg

Benock Anila

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0647.jpgIMG_0648.jpg

A Grind AK 00

IMG_0649.jpgIMG_0650.jpgIMG_0651.jpg

Yonex Ezone EZP-001

IMG_0652.jpgIMG_0653.jpgIMG_0654.jpg

Yonex EZone EZM-001

IMG_0655.jpgIMG_0658.jpgIMG_0656.jpgIMG_0657.jpg

Honma Beres P303

IMG_0644.jpgIMG_0645.jpg

Edited by nobmontana

Pretty much set at the moment.     I still have 6 putters after clearing all that is here.   😞   But thanks for the trade offer.  

Wow - some fine pieces or art there!

Will be posting these out to the auction site by the end of the week.   Price will be more on the auction site to cover the ridiculous costs! 🙂 

• 2 months later...