autoflex shafts

Noticed a few of the legends of golf - all over 80 now - using those pink Autoflex shafts recently.

I couldn't turn up for golf with PINK shafts.  So I went for the ZINGER from Syncagraphite and they are very similar in tech - and they are really good.

Now Autoflex has finally produced a decent color scheme - yellow and black.

Regardless of which one you might try - I believe this is a revolution in golf that is not going away.

It may be a revolution in golf, but it needs a price reduction of 75%.

They will come down in price once other companies jump on the bandwagon. Personally I don't care because I have no issue spending $10k a year on new golf stuff. Luckily I have no kids - thus a lot of time and money - and loving it!

Edited by dickyfowler

I wonder how far apart something like a mitsubushi Vanquish is from the Autoflex.?

not sure I care for the yellow either, the Ltd red and blue was ok, the rainbow just no, , gimme plain black please……

I’ve never hit an Autoflex other tvan on the range a few times. The Vanquish is in my bag. Miles different. 

1 hour ago, bngolfer said:

I’ve never hit an Autoflex other tvan on the range a few times. The Vanquish is in my bag. Miles different. 

'Miles different'. Come on Byorn, you can't say that without explaining.....give us the info we crave 🙂

there is a reason we have MANY shaft options - it's never going to be one suits all. Have spoken to a lot of people who love Autoflex and many who cannot come to grips with the tech and are better suited to a more 'traditional' shaft. The good news is we have a lot of great choices and nobody is holding a gun to our head when it comes to selecting. 

7 hours ago, Ian-500 said:

'Miles different'. Come on Byorn, you can't say that without explaining.....give us the info we crave 🙂

Sorry.. The Vanquish feels like a stable, albeit lighter weight, version of a Tensei White. It is realy solid, not floppy at all. To get the weight down, I assume you have to make the shaft walls thinner using very rigid weaves. And to me it feels stiff/solid and pure.

The Autoflex has the wobbly feel to it, much different to the Vanquish. I get why some people like it though. I may too, one day.

On 6/1/2023 at 6:53 AM, bngolfer said:

Sorry.. The Vanquish feels like a stable, albeit lighter weight, version of a Tensei White. It is realy solid, not floppy at all. To get the weight down, I assume you have to make the shaft walls thinner using very rigid weaves. And to me it feels stiff/solid and pure.

The Autoflex has the wobbly feel to it, much different to the Vanquish. I get why some people like it though. I may too, one day.

I like the sound of that. Will have try one out.