MIURA Forged Titleist Tiger Woods Grind Irons T-127/500

TourSpecGolfer

Here it is guys the "REAL DEAL" This set of Irons is NOT the T stamps you see everyday on ebay that were released in the U.S. These are the Japanese release to special agents only Tiger Woods Miura Forged Irons 2-PW same setup he used to use when sponsored by Titleist. It originally came in a cherry wood box with a letter from achushnet Japan and a photo of tiger "SIGNED" for 5000.00! Sold out in a matter of days!

I acquired this set in Japan in 8 of 10 condition and had it refinished by Kyoei Japan in chrome. This is set # 127 of 500 produced for the Japan market. The U.S. T stamps were a limited release by Acushnet USA that had the same grind as retail and were forged by Nelson.

The set you are now looking at is Miura Forged 100% authentic with the same grind tiger actually played.

TWmiura10.jpg

twmiura7.jpg

TWmiura2.jpg

twmiura4.jpg

TWmiura1.jpg

TWmiura5.jpg

twmiura8.jpg

twmiura9.jpg

The U.S. versions were forged by Hoffman.

Nice sticks!

Nice sticks!

My Bad! Your correct and doesnt Endo do their work now?

Nice sticks!

My Bad! Your correct and doesnt Endo do their work now?

I think Endo Japan does do their Tour forgings.

Does anyone know of any other Miura forged Titleist Irons? I hear these Miura T-###/500 Irons are the only ones they did.

Here is an image of the T stamps easily found and pretty abundant on ebay, which some people may confuse with the rare Miura forged version in my images:

t_stamp_forged_large.jpg

Notice how Chris' look just like Mizunos from the face on view?

Definately mp14! are these not meant to be based on his mp14s that he used prior to turning pro?

Not 100% about this, though i thought the tour 670s were from miura?.....i thought i red in a mag that ernie was using miura forged 670s?....as he liked the feel of his miura tm prototypes!

any how...whats your plans for these chris??? :laugh:

Definately mp14! are these not meant to be based on his mp14s that he used prior to turning pro?

Not 100% about this, though i thought the tour 670s were from miura?.....i thought i red in a mag that ernie was using miura forged 670s?....as he liked the feel of his miura tm prototypes!

any how...whats your plans for these chris??? :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Seems the least relevant thing about Tiger's and Ernie's clubs is the name on the back. One thing for sure is that Tiger instructed Titelist to get his"new" irons as close as possible to the Mizunos he previously played.

That said they are beautiful aren't they :love:

i remember those babies when they first came out...they were in the neighborhood of 4-6K about 6-7 years ago !!!!

chris - how did they play?

just curious. don't have $4-5k for a set of irons :surprize:

I dont know, I never hit them, when I purchased these I had them sent straight to be refinished.