• 2 weeks later...
V. Young lost the Heisman today based on his performance against A&M!

You may be correct. I don't know how you can't go with either of the SC guys. Reggie Bush is in the top 5 best running backs I've ever seen. The Rose Bowl is going to be fun to watch this year.

trojans r amazing. best college team ive seen. rose bowl will be good but usc will win. bush can pull of amazing things when hes needed and he runs like crazy. great team. excellent running game and when they need to throw they can do that too.

• 2 weeks later...
I for one will be happy to see Leinert and Bush leave 'SC. Hopefully, they take Carrol with them. Then other PAC10 schools might have a chance...

That won't be fun. lol. We want USC to dominate. They are too good. I will not be surprised if Bush stays for his senior year just to win another one. The nfl will take him whenever, but he can not go back to College and play for USC after he joins NFL because he'll be too valuable.

GO TROJANS!!!!!!!

That won't be fun. lol. We want USC to dominate. They are too good. I will not be surprised if Bush stays for his senior year just to win another one. The nfl will take him whenever, but he can not go back to College and play for USC after he joins NFL because he'll be too valuable.

GO TROJANS!!!!!!!

Sorry Sarge...a running back's lifespan is shorter than a qb. Bush's best run will be a dash for the ducats while he can. 3 national championships in a row, a Heisman trophy, and a legacy of having not lost a college game in 33 in a row is the perfect way to go out on top.

Sorry Sarge...a running back's lifespan is shorter than a qb. Bush's best run will be a dash for the ducats while he can. 3 national championships in a row, a Heisman trophy, and a legacy of having not lost a college game in 33 in a row is the perfect way to go out on top.

they can still win without him.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW, what a game, Texas never gave up, USC had it in the bag but penalties, missed opportunities and blown calls gave the game to Texas.

Longhorns should be thanking the zebra's for handing them a championship, USC did not challenge when they should have (Young's latteral for a touchdown after he was clearly down) and what was Matt thinking with 9 seconds to go, huge blunder, next thing I saw was "00:00" on the clock, GAME OVER.

Vince Young allthough inpressive in the Rose Bowl will find it much more difficult in the NFL. Reggie will have a great career.

I was pulling for USC but TEXAS was a real suprise.

Trojan's will be back next year with LenDale White is the Heisman hopefull.

Although I didn't see the game, I heard about it. And the refs did hand Texas the game, Surprised the refs didn't catch and i'm surprised nobody challenged. He was clearly down. That's what won them the game. USC can't win every game and they've been National Champs last couple years.

Vince Young is great but I believe as well he'll have trouble in the NFL. The defenses there are faster and the have better training. They will expect him to do this and work their gameplan around it. They will treat him like Vick, although they aren't the same and he'll have a much harder time. He's more of a running back then quarterback. Likes to run more than throwing.

Vince will learn that the NFL is nothing like College, he has to ingrain the thought the only the "ELITE" players of the college ranks are drafted to play at an "ELITE" level. These are the best of the best NCAA has to offer.

As with Vick, McNabb, Culpepper, and many other "Running" QB's they are or have learned that the target on thier backs are much much larger than the rest of the teams, those QB's are having to learn to accept the fact that they must remain in the pocket to be successfull. Too much running can incure many injuries.

DAMAGE THE ENGINE, THE TRAIN BECOMES EASIER TO CATCH.

Vince will also fall inline. I thought watching the game that USC did not pressure enough, they let him sit in the pocket and he picked his wideouts with ease and for the most part he did until blitzes were often, We know he can run and USC contained his yardage well but as we saw, he played the best game he could have, less damage was done until they let him loose in the red zone. That was were the pressure needed to be. Less package defense and more zone wold have kept men available and the corners off limits to a QB run. Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda, too late now!