FS: Tourstage VIQ 15* Axiv 6568m

alpha_pro

back up for sale, Tourstage VIQ 15* w/ axiv 6568m. this is newer 06 version. the club is 43" long and sw is D 1.5. i added some lead tape to it to bring the weight up somemore. club is in excellent condition. 9/10. comes with matching headcover. club has a lamkin crossline grip. price is 200 plus shipping .

IMG_1356.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

Edited by alpha_pro

g-field irons added......and im looking for a new driver, thats the only thing i would be interested in trading for......prices reduced again, need to move these things

Edited by alpha_pro

PM sent

Great Post D!

Only 11 pcs of that driver were ever made. Its a foamed head with muted feel and holds the center of the fairway better than most. You will get a lower trajectory than one would expect from a 10.5. If you liked the J340 or ol 975D's feel at impact this is club is for you.

What size is this driver ???

How does this driver compare in performance to the Epon 460?

How does this driver compare in performance to the Epon 460?

what happened to chris' post......oh well..

this driver is alot different from the epon. performance wise, it is very forgiving just like the epon, but the face seems to be a little hotter on the G-field. combined with the pt-7 its a stable set up and hard not to find fairways.

Edited by alpha_pro

Is this driver USGA Conforming ???

Yes the ones that have the G-Field on the toe are conforming. the ones with the red G-field logo are not.

thanks for answering for me about this.

and especially about the head size question, i was thinking it was 435, but the head looks huge in person almost looks like a 460!

Edited by alpha_pro

Got a Tm 425 TP 10.5 with a x-stiff stock rombax shaft and its a tour van head with the specific serial number on the hosel...I like the feel but cant get the ball up with my swing...was looking to trade for something else but am considering the GFT...

Wes

i would consider that club if it wasnt tour issued. i dont believe in all that tour issue stuff. it cant be that much better for that much more! i would rather have a retail tp head. thanks anyways.

Tempting, very tempting... I've always wanted to try this driver... ^^

You really should give this a try...and at that price, with that shaft it's sure to be a winner. I can't part with mine because I can't imagine anything else enabling me to hit more fairways than this club. With the muted sound/feel at impact this thing is a rocket launcher without all the annoying sound effects.