Bridgestone Science Eye Portable

Duffer19

I just apply the magnet and turn on the machine and make sure the club setting is correct and the spacing is 15 cm from the unit and it's ready to roll.

HELP NEEDED.

I rec'd the science eye today, however I can't get it to register a swing. The red lights blink, but no numbers show other than the 0.0. Rarely, if I accidently brush the club or just the magnet near the unit I get it to capture, but I am definately missing something. Can someone who has this unit help me?

Thanks.

Dennis

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just apply the magnet and turn on the machine and make sure the club setting is correct and the spacing is 15 cm from the unit and it's ready to roll.

Yeah I helped Dennis back in October already. He's got it working. (^_^)

• 1 month later...

The four black pads are "pads" for protecting the device from ground surface. Just attach one or two on the bottom surface.

I bought it and the extra magnets last year but didn't get the software. It seems that it is consistant in its readings but when compared to readings from trackman, etc..., the science eye reports ss around 3 to 4 m/s faster. I have a ss of 93 to 100 in shop, with a driver, but when I try the science eye portable at the range it comes out as 100-115 mph. It may have a general error in caliberation but it detects changes in swing speed well so it is pretty good imo. It don't think the swing direction meter is that accurate. What I want to know is, would that magnet attached to the toe have any real influence on the weight bias of the head? I doubt it but maybe if I stick enough magnets onto the head's toe, for example, I can make it a fade bias. I don't know what good that would do, but its just a thought.

• 5 months later...