Supo67 Review's the Fourteen DT111 & Hi610h

TourSpecGolfer

Fun stuff there. You are a movie star Stew!

I think Stew needs to bag the driving iron... nice trajectory and oh so straight!

well i like the look of the epon 901 better.

much better.

and its as soft if not more so.

the look at address is totally differnt , this one is like one of those putters that odyssey amke with the rounded back phil uses it.

but at address its just bloody marvellous

it sits pretty low to the ground and is round to the eye . but not tiny , just well....., nice...,

i tell you what it makes u think u dont have to try and hit the ball 300. just easy does it. i let one go on the lat shot and it turned ove nicely nd went the farthest , i smoked that dead centre , absolutely lovely feel.

i tried that 901 with a few shafts and it just wasnt for me. ilove it but i cant make it go. its more like a iron shape than the 14, the fourteen is somehting totally differnent., i couldnt make the epon perform consistantly to bag it, its just my swing i guess.

THIS thing tho.,

i wanted to hit it out of morbid curiosity , and ended up smoking every shot of the dead centre 220ish.

.T ur dead right i gotta have one , esp for those horid links which im so heniously attracted to.

ud take 220 ish darn the tubes all day wouldnt you??????????????

Edited by supo67

Great Review Stew. I want the driving iron.

BTW whats the Bum Fluff under the Lip?

Pete (the Bald) Pilot

i wanted to hit it out of morbid curiosity , and ended up smoking every shot of the dead centre 220ish.

.T ur dead right i gotta have one , esp for those horid links which im so heniously attracted to.

ud take 220 ish darn the tubes all day wouldnt you??????????????

You were actually hitting it 224 to 228.6y on your best shot all with a nice trajectory and very straight.

I loved the sound, it sounds like a cross between an FW and and Iron. Almost a tink.

I think that was a 4 iron 21* HI610h right?

You were actually hitting it 224 to 228.6y on your best shot all with a nice trajectory and very straight.

I loved the sound, it sounds like a cross between an FW and and Iron. Almost a tink.

I think that was a 4 iron 21* HI610h right?

yea 21* MUCH easier to hit than any 4 iron!

sound was scweeeet. i only hit a cpl with this and thought this was as good as any club i hit that day.

(and pete, its a thinking tool.!)

Great Reply!!!!

i need one in grey! That or find a Dunny to sit on. (I wonder what our Japanese partners think a Dunny is??)

Pete

Good stuff, Stew. Nice to finally see a face behind all the knowledgeable posts.

Love the review mate. Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Anything new on the driving iron? Is it available yet? Price?

Not yet available. Price will most likely be in the 300.00 range with graphite shaft.

19 21 24* lofts

Hey T., I see in your signature that you are gaming the fourteen HI610h. How is it working out for you? Can you give us a small review? How does it compare to a "wood"-like hybrid?

Hey T., I see in your signature that you are gaming the fourteen HI610h. How is it working out for you? Can you give us a small review? How does it compare to a "wood"-like hybrid?

I'm actually waiting for that club plus the 62* wedge from Fourteen. I haven't played golf at all since before the quake... many courses are close to closed due to lack of players....

nah i dont think its out yet actually.

im going to consider it for sure it was really nice.

but im kinda long those resuces now with yamaha ,prgr eggs, and an adams

but i cant dismiss how this felt nad played really.

it was terrrific

Stewy,

how in the world can you store those great JDM clubs in a .........Brosnan cart bag? Shame on you.

Pete

P.S. Looks like I won't be staying in Narita next week so we may have to take a rain check on our game at Narita Country club.

Still keen on the Yamaha with the Fire express or the Kai'li. Hope to get up there soon.

• 1 month later...

Nah the queue for that was24 hourslong. No chance of getting in here unfortunatly.

Id love

to hit the 905 blades .Im getting this driving iro. Tho its out and will be bagged next weekend

Edited by supo67

• 3 weeks later...

hey i bought one of these in 21* stiff stock shaft

stock everything

i gamed it on sat i nt he rain

and it did pretty nicely

didnt hit many balls with it as i was LASERING my irons to joy o joy!

but the 2 shots i did hit were enough to tell me this might be a keeper.

it s too long for a ute style by s long way!

it was going 220 + ish all carry.

and can move it both ways with ease.

looks pretty good at address as wel.

not sure where ill actualyl use this , its prob better in OZ for my windy courses, over here i dont htink it can repalce a ute or a 5 wood.

vey tasty off th middle, ill do a comparison to the srixon Z -uti i have as well. i REALLY like those.