Diamana B-Series Shafts The 3rd Generation Diamana

TourSpecGolfer

From GTI:

Diamana-B-Series-Shaft.jpg

Mitsubishi Rayon introduces the 3rd generation Diamana, The B series, for the athlete golfer. It follows the same concept as previous generation models, but with added improvements to further enhance the consistency. The flex characteristics and torque is precisely measured out to create a shaft that is very neutral and can fit a variety of swing types. It brings a similar characteristics as the previous Blue Board version, but with enhanced consistency and feedback.

New-Diamana-B-Series-Shaft-by-Mitsubishi.jpg

New Dialead material is put into use for this new shaft. Dialead is a new high quality carbon material that is used in satellites that are developed to travel in space. It is very light weight and strong against any type of pressure that is applied. This Dialead material is used with the 3D MDI (Multi DImensional Interlay) technology. The 3D MDI is a strategically angled and rolled carbon sheet pattern. The multi layers of the sheets make the shaft very strong against deformation during high speeds. The Dialead material is layered in a 90* cross pattern between the normal carbon sheets to give it an enhanced consistency and feel. The Diamana B Series is said to be the new standard of shafts for the athlete golfer.

8023261686_c5b4879046_z-1.jpg

Incorporating new material and tech such as Tough-Qure resin system, the new B series shares the same platform as the 2012 Limited Edition Diamana X. The result is the firmest, lowest Torque Diamana while retaining it's light weight advantage.

7918418464_33de48d1b5_z.jpg

The B-Series by Diamana retains the same firmness in the mid section but the new enhanced tip and butt sections make it more responsive. It's distance and control are not compromised with the low torsion achieved with the new Dialead & Tough-Qure Resin Technology.

What differences for the B60 x flex compared to a Kai'li 60 x flex?

I posted this on Facebook as well... Mitsubishi did not even bother releasing the Diamana + in Japan as it's just a tweaked 1st and 2nd gen shaft. These are the 3rd gen and they are completely new. New materials, new design with similar profiles. B = Kai'li = Blueboard

excellent, I was hoping thios would be the case, i've heard from the states that the '+' is a flop and they're a bit pissed that they get the watered down product. NOT so on TSG!.........not that I've played everything to compare, but I'm yet to get a bad diamana, loved the blue & white, Kaili performed well and the Ahina is excellent.......I had in mind to try the diamana X in the 103 when it comes out....these version 3's may come into the equation.

I'm really looking forward to trying these shafts. Just don't know with what head yet. (open to suggestions) I'm excited to see how the new technology and material changed the feel compared to the Blueboard.

whast the diff between this and the X ?

this is blueboardish profile with cutting edge materials.

the x is a different beast altogether. low low everything.

the B series is maybe DJish?

They should go back to the Blueboard, Whiteboard, Redboard names - well loved and respected... and stop fannying around and give those guys in the States the ion and flowerband finish.

:tsg_smilie_smile2:

this is blueboardish profile with cutting edge materials.

the x is a different beast altogether. low low everything.

the B series is maybe DJish?

I'd say its closer to the DI than the DJ. I haven't played these yet, but its closer to the Blueboard which is closer to the DI so that's why Im saying this. Although it is a different animal! The 3rd generation Diamana has new material called Dialead. It's something that Mitsubishi developed for the space program, but now they are bringing it into their shafts. It is very light weight strong against deformation. This makes the shaft very consistent throughout the swing, even at very high swing speeds. Also, helps in absorbing vibrations and giving it a very consistent feel.

I'd say its closer to the DI than the DJ. The 3rd generation Diamana has new material called Dialead. It's something that Mitsubishi developed for the space program, but now they are bringing it into their shafts. It is very light weight strong against deformation. This makes the shaft very consistent throughout the swing, even at very high swing speeds. Also, helps in absorbing vibrations and giving it a very consistent feel.

That almost sounds perfect.

Any newsmon a new W series?

so the diamana X is diffefnt materials to this and it its a LOT moreexpensive than these B series. ?

im confoooooooooooooooooooooooosed...,

so the diamana X is diffefnt materials to this and it its a LOT moreexpensive than these B series. ?

im confoooooooooooooooooooooooosed...,

diamana x is more than double the price.

if this is an updated bluey this should sell not more

than 400. while the x is in the 800 range.

different class altogether.

• 3 weeks later...

im going to get this and the new GD z9.......

someo ne tke some crazies off me and ill give them all a rip

ithink................. im a diamana guy...!

Reduce the prices on some of the Crazy's and I'll bite...