• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Liking the pics

Great pictures.

forgive me byt my first thought on seeing the irons was..... Taylor Made...... I shall flog myself this afternoon and repent.

Love the driver.... can I resist....... ?????

Ok I received mine today. Will hit then tomorrow.

First thoughts are excellent. Somehow Yamaha has retained the shape of the soles and topline view that I love. In fact, they have been able to stay consistent over the past few years. I have not compared them side by side with the others however have played enough that these don't appear foreign. I like the PW. Not much different to me than the others. Finish is a nice satin. On close examination they must have altered weight by varying the bulge of the back. There is some curvature to it. View from the toe looks like previous years. If you are a fan of the Yamaha shape, you will like these.

If anyone had any specific questions or need for photos, let me know.

Can you compare them to the 2011 tour model for size and face shape? Oh and lots of piccies addressing a ball ;)

I'm waiting for a custom set so mine will be longer, not sure if I have the game to play these but I couldn't pass up on them.

The driver I already know I don't have the game for. :atsg_smilie_punch:

Funnily, I am asking T to hold mine a bit so that I will be around when they get delivered. Don't need the wife seeing yet another box of clubs when I haven't unloaded the ONOFFs yet...

Funnily, I am asking T to hold mine a bit so that I will be around when they get delivered. Don't need the wife seeing yet another box of clubs when I haven't unloaded the ONOFFs yet...

That's funny. Every time I ship something to someone seems I send it to their work address or a buddy's house. I just file an online "hold mail" request when I know something is coming then pick up at PO.

That's funny. Every time I ship something to someone seems I send it to their work address or a buddy's house. I just file an online "hold mail" request when I know something is coming then pick up at PO.

I travel for work, so my wife would get very suspicious if mail stopped coming for several days in a row. Also challenging, I have no friends and work from home when not traveling…

Well we BOTH work from home so she sees the mailman trudging up the walk with a distinctive shaped parcel from her second story office window. Busted.

I watch tracking and day before it hits the PO, pop in the hold mail request then run to town and pick it up later. I live outside a small town so FedEx and UPS shipments come via USPS.

If you want you can have T send them here and I can give them a thorough evaluation while you're gone. Once you're back I can discreetly ship in a FTD box.

Well we BOTH work from home so she sees the mailman trudging up the walk with a distinctive shaped parcel from her second story office window. Busted.

I watch tracking and day before it hits the PO, pop in the hold mail request then run to town and pick it up later. I live outside a small town so FedEx and UPS shipments come via USPS.

If you want you can have T send them here and I can give them a thorough evaluation while you're gone. Once you're back I can discreetly ship in a FTD box.

My wife is not at home during the workday, so shipping to home address when I am around is quite effective.

While your offer is extremely generous there are two primary flaws. First, since I am paying the "new" price I would rather not have to regrip them when I first receive the clubs. Secondly, unless you included a couple dozen roses in the FTD box along with the clubs your idea would leave me on the hook for flowers with every shipment making JDM even more expensive for me. As such, I think I'll pass.

Bunch of Ho's

My wife is not at home during the workday, so shipping to home address when I am around is quite effective.

While your offer is extremely generous there are two primary flaws. First, since I am paying the "new" price I would rather not have to regrip them when I first receive the clubs. Secondly, unless you included a couple dozen roses in the FTD box along with the clubs your idea would leave me on the hook for flowers with every shipment making JDM even more expensive for me. As such, I think I'll pass.

Well now you're just picking nits....

I got my new Yamaha Wedges Today!

They are sexy looking wedges, the shape & finish look similar to the Vokey forged wedges. I like them a lot.

Are there any others who ordered these wedges too?

post-13927-0-78535900-1355365501.jpg

post-13927-0-40277400-1355365549.jpg

post-13927-0-75001200-1355365593.jpg

post-13927-0-87315400-1355365643.jpg

post-13927-0-08181400-1355365680.jpg

Edited by gian11

Well now you're just picking nits....

I've always preferred to nick pits….

Wow, they do look a lot like the Vokey's. Nice pics.

My only complaint with the Yama wedges is the selection,,,,

I'm a 53-54 kinda guy.....

Wow those are startlingly similar to the Vokey's even down to the placement of every logo/graphic/number/nomenclature on the wedge.

gian11, what shaft did you get them shafted with? I plan to order a 56 with modus3