Bridgestone 2015 LIMITED J15MB!

TourSpecGolfer

im sorry i just cant go bridestone , idont know what it is.. they seem to dilutethe pureism of them with the generic all covering name.

its weird bec i love bridgestone co, here it just seems to "cheapen" the name in golf.

i cant even play hteh new balls!!!!

i bought out the tourstage x-01zs here got the 40 dozen i cud find

u think brands not important ??????????

I agree, I think Bridgestone makes great stuff but I just can't help but think of tires.

Me too with the tires...

I have no doubt they are! I'd take a set of Seven or Epon or Honma over these though, all things being equal. I'll be completely transparent here... part of the fun of Japanese golf equipment is not only the performance but the feeling of owning something foreign (i know these specific irons are japan only) and exotic. I've owned Bridgestone drivers (excellent!) but I do prefer a Japan only name when I'm spending $1200 or so on new clubs. Just being honest.

To me it's just more fun.

Totally agree and appreciate the honesty. Style has many components, with naming certainly being one. If I love the feel of a car, but it's called a Buick, there's a certain ceiling on how much I'm going to really love it...

It's just the honest truth, well said.