A-GRIND Classic Driver In Hand Images

And while it was higher launching, easier to draw I think my conclusion is that this A-Grind head is not as long as most drivers but easily finds the fairway better.

What is the COR on this driver?

If it is still the maximum of 0.83 then in theory it should be just as long as every other driver (if all other factors are the same)

I like the idea of this smaller heavier head with a Nunchuk shaft (104g)

What is the COR on this driver?

If it is still the maximum of 0.83 then in theory it should be just as long as every other driver (if all other factors are the same)

I like the idea of this smaller heavier head with a Nunchuk shaft (104g)

It's conforming, and no all other factors are not the same because it's a totally different design.

It's similar to the smaller Royal Collection drivers from years back that like this one were not the best for distance, forgiveness, and feel.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply it is not conforming. What is the actual COR?

I am wondering if the smaller head is limiting the COR by design. I really don't remember what size heads were around when the ruling bodies first imposed the limit.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply it is not conforming. What is the actual COR?

I am wondering if the smaller head is limiting the COR by design. I really don't remember what size heads were around when the ruling bodies first imposed the limit.

Non-conforming Callaway ERC II was 335cc and sparked debate between usga and equipment manufacturers 15 years ago

• 3 weeks later...

This has the sweet spot of a pinhead but when u get itits unreal .

Very finicky . Great visuals need to shaft it properly i think short heavy is its thing.

I like A-Grind and many of their products but I just can't recommend this one unless you need tiny and really low.

For most shots its a firm face I would be interested to see how this one does foamed though for some reason I think it would be like the J340 foamed. who remembers that one?

Does the hosel even allow full access to the crown? If not there's no way to even foam this head. The inability to increase head weight is the reason I backed off my intentions of buying...

Does the hosel even allow full access to the crown? If not there's no way to even foam this head. The inability to increase head weight is the reason I backed off my intentions of buying...

Good question, not sure but in the past I've drilled holes directly into the head for hot melt on my drivers then plugged it.