buchi vs200 - what are the custom options?

604_skyline

The global models and custom options were a TSG creation that did not work out unfortunately.

Now it is only offered in it's standard form ( still great ).

Any further modifications would have to be done by TSG Club Works.

The global models and custom options were a TSG creation that did not work out unfortunately.

Now it is only offered in it's standard form ( still great ).

Any further modifications would have to be done by TSG Club Works.

So, Chris, you mean the one I just bought especially that cute sheep stamp is create by TSG?

No it's not, a few years back we had what we called Global models that didn't have the sheep and had specs/offset/grinds that TSG requested from Tabuchi-san.

They were supposed to take 2 months to produce well that 2 turned into 8 and we felt this is a way to long so we yanked it.

Get it. Please keep an eye for me on 60 loft if there is such one exist. Love the cute sheep, as my son was born in sheep year!

me too! and so is my 12 yr old daughter.

not sure if noticed but if you look carefully , the vs200 sheeps have mean sunglasses! other Fuso Dream and Buchi sheeps don't

me too! and so is my 12 yr old daughter.

not sure if noticed but if you look carefully , the vs200 sheeps have mean sunglasses! other Fuso Dream and Buchi sheeps don't

Lol. That is a very nice catch. I hard a bit hard time to figure out how Buchi draw its face. Now I get it! Let's go, little sheep!

I was born in the year of the Rabbit and it is said I would get along best with the Sheep. Just waiting to pick up a VS200 wedge to test.

All the standard models (with sheep) are available.

Chris, when I made the initial post, I forgot to say it was the vs200 irons I was asking the info on, and this sort of morphed into more of a wedge thing.

do you have the vs200 irons in stock? and what is the small option list? is no paintfill and option, as well what about heads only?

Chris, when I made the initial post, I forgot to say it was the vs200 irons I was asking the info on, and this sort of morphed into more of a wedge thing.

do you have the vs200 irons in stock? and what is the small option list? is no paintfill and option, as well what about heads only?

Yes heads only is fine, we can do custom paint fill or none at all.

Other than that no other options.

VS200 is a very good iron.

XF5A2704-Edit.jpg

XF5A2668.jpg

XF5A2706.jpg

XF5A2660-Edit.jpg

XF5A2653-Edit.jpg

are these all pics of the 7i? second pic seems to have a bit more offset, so thought it was maybe PW? great looking iron tho and love the shape

I'd call them "Neo Blades!" Yamaha '13 Tour Model, and now Mizuno MP5 I think fall into this category.

Blades with some design aspects of CB built in for added forgiveness.

My opinion is that these are perfect for someone with fairly good ball striking skills who might be looking for

a good blend of workability but do not want to give up the forgiveness of a CB.