Recommendations for lady's set?

chiromikey

Looking for a set for my new favorite golfer. She's a returning player that carried a 5 handicap but hasn't played in over a year. Definitely needs some new gear and I want to make her a JDM fan. I'm not sure of swing speed and since yesterday was her first round back it probably wasn't a fair indication of her true swing. Anyways, she was easily moving her driver (which was probably around 42-43") out to 200yds. Surprisingly straight but a slight push seemed to be her occasional miss. As with most women, she has a very full, smooth, and easy sweeping swing. I'm looking for a full set of irons and woods/driver. As of now she's not a big hybrid or wood fan so those have to be very easy to hit so that she can gain confidence in them.

So what can the crowd suggest?

I play some with a lady 6 indx who really likes her xxio stuff.

My sister who is a 2 index is enjoying her 503s with graphite shafts....

Good stuff so far guys, thanks. Staxx, I hadn't thought about those but 502s on lady's shafts could be a good set up and built for a good price.

hard to find sets with 5 or 4 irons.....

My wife is a decent player and has been playing exclusively PRGR for her last 2 sets. Egg irons and woods with a mens maxima 11.5 ST R2 flex before that was Lepon. She has hit many clubs including blades and all sorts of stuff just for fun and only at the range, women are like men in golf I ask them first to consider the look by showing them a large and smaller headed club and asking what looks better to them, then find out priority for most ladies its forgivness and distance in my wifes case she considers golf too stressful already and selected something that launches high and is as automatic as possible. She does not have the new ladies super egg yet but that will be her next club.

Considering that your ladies situation and that she has been a 5hcp before a mid sized sole with a 2 piece head is a good idea. custom build if she is seriously getting back into it.

RomaRo Alpha

PRGR Titan

loft/lie/length/swing weight/grip size is key.

With ladies or light mens shafts these have good distance and forgiveness with Ti faces.

I cant wait to see what artwork is selected to finish a lady driver ;)

Good info Chris, thanks! I have friends at Ping so I'm taking her to their headquarters to get fitted and I'll also get to see what kind of models fit her eye. She's probably going to end up with two new sets of clubs but maybe it will keep her off my back for "the golf center" as she calls it, in my loft!

And yes cuistot, there will be custom paint coming! ;)

Miura cb 3001

I'm just reshafting a set now.

Outrageously easy clubs to play

One if the girls pros on the jpga tour put me onto them yrs ago.