Kamui Works Custom Driving Wood

TourSpecGolfer

DSC07536-Edit-Edit-copy.jpg

Years back Kamui Works was one of our best selling drivers, they make fully custom woods by hand in Japan which is not something many or any brands really do, this has allowed us to cater to golfers who need extreme specs like 5* open face angles, custom black IP's soles, ultra heavy or light head weights and adjustments of bias and CG locations internally, I mean what brand does this?
I wanted to make something a little flashy and unique while also fitting the needs of a request we get quite often, that is the need for a driving wood off the tee box that can also handle fairway's like a fairway wood. The end result is a jaw dropper a 210g head with 12.5* loft and a 1* open face angle, black IP sole with Ferrari yellow paint.. yum!
I'm not hitting this one, it's really just to remind our members what Kamui can do with drivers and fairway woods. For those who want to Jump at this we have only 2pcs ready made and able to ship in a day or two so get in touch with [email protected] if you want to avoid the wait or you want a custom order to spec a unique driving wood for yourself. Lexus Blue or Ferrari Red anyone?
DSC07525-Edit-copy.jpg
DSC07516-Edit-Edit-copy.jpg
DSC07539-Edit-copy.jpg

I will probobly get a bunch of emails on how this compares to the Baldo Brassy, I'm sorry but I will not be hitting this 12.5 and have limited time with the Brassy because I just don't have the game to hit these low lofts consistently. Off the tee the Brassy was like a tighter mini driver yet with a little less distance than a driver, great for narrow courses or players who simply hit fairway woods off the tee better. I'm going to assume this is similar.

2pcs in stock, expect 1-2 months for custom orders.

I've had zero interest in 3Ws since the Tourstage X-FW Type T but this really has my attention. What are the face and head materials and what's the price range?

Big Kamui Works fan here, and this looks FANTASTIC.

Never got around to owning a Kamui Works club, strangely I might add. This looks like a really cool driving club. Construction-wise, I assume it's the same as the drivers with the DAT face? Ti anyway, for sure

It's more expensive due to customizations, especially as standard loft is 15* - retail is 490.

I have only 1 last head left and can do 399 + shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

What colour on this?

It was the yellow one and I did bougth it :tsg_smilie_laugh:

Edited by Leffe

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone tried this yet? Would love to get some feedback on performance as well as forgiveness feel and sound

I am going to go for a driverless back up bag so looking for a fairway wood that that would go long.

I would prefer something in Titanium with a loft af around 12 to 13 deg.

Deep face is fine as I will mostly use this off the tee.

Some choices I have so far:

- Roddio Spoon ( if they can do the loft )

- Kamui KM200

- Mystery 511 Proto FD

- Baldo Brassy

Any others I should be looking at?