What do you think about the erc fusion?

Breal

My buddy got hurt and gave me a new 8.5 with a alldila nv shaft in it i hit now the tm 510tp but what do you think about the fusion?

I hit it and I get to hit everything at our course. Ive hit most every 580 and 540 driver with just about every available shaft along with Clevelands, callaway and also titleist. The worst club I've hit this year was the Fusion. It still feels like the C4 in my opinion. Again this is totaly my opinion, but thats what you asked, right? :wink: Hope you have better luck. G

Ditto,

doesn't sit well at address and it feels solid but the ball just doesn't fly. The guy I was playing with, I was out gunning him with a Wilson Fatshaft titanium 3 wood off the tee.

That's sore when you've spend that sort of cash on a stick, I'd be expecting 300+ yds for that amount of dough.

It goes without saying that you must try it for yourself.

I switched from the VFT to the Fusion. I don't like Titliest, Cleveland, Nike, and most other drivers. I don't even like the GBBII.

The driver I have is a TOUR Fusion. I have not hit the retail version. Very noticeable is the fact that it is light and easy to swing. (Because of that I bought another Fusion with a heavier shaft.) Above all else, you must get the correct loft. Or you MUST tee it high. If you don't, this driver will yield average or even less than average results. If you do, the thing is long. Just as you have read negative comments about this, there are many who love this driver--including me. There will be a 415 version out later this year. That might even be better. If you don't like this try the GBBII 415 because that is a good driver too.

People on tour are averaging 290+ with it, there has been a few wins with it this year, and the number one female golfer uses it being 5th on driving distance with 280 and finds 75% of fairways with it. Could you use those stats?

It goes without saying that you must try it for yourself.  

I switched from the VFT to the Fusion.  I don't like Titliest, Cleveland, Nike, and most other drivers.  I don't even like the GBBII.  

The driver I have is a TOUR Fusion.  I have not hit the retail version.  Very noticeable is the fact that it is light and easy to swing.  (Because of that I bought another Fusion with a heavier shaft.)  Above all else, you must get the correct loft.  Or you MUST tee it high.  If you don't, this driver will yield average or even less than average results.    If you do, the thing is long.  Just as you have read negative comments about this, there are many who love this driver--including me.  There will be a 415 version out later this year.  That might even be better.  If you don't like this try the GBBII 415 because that is a good driver too.

People on tour are averaging 290+ with it, there has been a few wins with it this year, and the number one female golfer uses it being 5th on driving distance with 280 and finds 75% of fairways with it.  Could you use those stats?

I think the Tour version has a different shape and profile than the retail version.

I personally love the Fusion. I have found that a lot of people really don't like it because of the muted feeling. Many people are used to the loud hollow sound of the TM drivers. So when they hit the fusion they think it's not going anywhere cause it sounds different. The best way I can describe the sound is like the sound of graphite snapping in half. Personally I love the sound. That's how my Maru sounded. Distance wise and forgiveness wise I don't think I could have found a better performing driver. I started having problems with control, which I solved by going with an X flex. I will admit that the asthetics is definitely a love/hate thing... :roll: