MY NEW IRONS!!!

matt411

Damn those look good. Are those ordered directly from Mizuno or are they after market?

They come direct from Mizuno Japan, After i put the order in of course. Our relationship for ordering custom sets from mizuno is getting stronger and stronger, perhaps in a year or so I can get some proto's but they already are offering custom options to TSG that even shops in Japan cant get.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn those look good. Are those ordered directly from Mizuno or are they after market?

They come direct from Mizuno Japan, After i put the order in of course. Our relationship for ordering custom sets from mizuno is getting stronger and stronger, perhaps in a year or so I can get some proto's but they already are offering custom options to TSG that even shops in Japan cant get.

Very impressive! :bomb1:

Damn those look good.  Are those ordered directly from Mizuno or are they after market?

Like what?

Damn those look good.  Are those ordered directly from Mizuno or are they after market?

Like what?

A lot.

Chris,

How much is a set like this? What kind of finish is this? Would Mizuno due a combo set with MP-30's and these new cutmuscles?

Chris,

How much is a set like this? What kind of finish is this? Would Mizuno due a combo set with MP-30's and these new cutmuscles?

PM me for a price, This is flat black finish, Yes I can get a 30/32 combo set for you. I dont think its called cutmuscle in Japan.

Honestly- I have been dreaming about these pictures. Bit the bullet today and ordered a stock finish set. Really though, in this black finish this is the sexiest set of irons I have ever seen. Cheers to you guys that pony up and spend the extra for the black finish. I am jealous...

WOW!!! :love:

specs can be adjusted to whatever you like, swingweights even came out perfect on all irons. :love:  

they are not as much money as you might think. i cannot thank chris enough.

matt

Out of curiosity have you checked the slope frequency? It would be a major bonus if these come near "blueprinted" specs. Chris can you PM me the cost? 4-6 MP27,7-PW MP32, 52/57/62 wedges in black finish with only an M stamp in Black finish.

• 2 weeks later...

All Setups cost the same amount, Combo's, Cb's, Blades etc.

3-PW with your choice of shaft except Project X length, Lie, Loft, Grip, and Swing weight.

Your finish options are:

-Chrome

-Satin

-Flat Black

-Black Chrome

Check out this web page to see the stamping options:

http://www.mizunonetorder.com/cluborder/st...lub_kokuin.html

Most customers order the M stamps in Satin, You can pretty much move anything around except for the grain flow forged on the hosel.

Any color paint fill or none at all.

1275.00 Shipped! It takes 4-6 weeks.