MY NEW IRONS!!!

matt411

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tourspecgolfer !!!!  

Some thing tells me that you are in Hawaii ????? Just a hunch.

Yup till Febuary then back to Japan :tired:

holy crap!

If you think thats crap, retail price is 1680.00 :)

Tourspecgolfer !!!!  

holy crap!

Not your price man, just 1300 in general...I was thinking about getting a set from you.

Not your price man, just 1300 in general...I was thinking about getting a set from you.

Just think about how much more it would cost to get a set blueprinted to your specs. Loft, Lie, Length adjustments would cost some money from a good club maker. Plus they are customized to whatever pleases you. Just lay down the dough and buy them!!!!!!!!!!!

Tourspecgolfer !!!!  

holy crap!

I knew it. Hawaii is the only place that I know that can get Japanees Golf Clubs fairly easy.

I'm from Hawaii Kai but stuck here in Norfolk, Va

All Setups cost the same amount, Combo's, Cb's, Blades etc.

3-PW with your choice of shaft except Project X length, Lie, Loft, Grip, and Swing weight.

Your finish options are:

-Chrome

-Satin

-Flat Black

-Black Chrome

Check out this web page to see the stamping options:

http://www.mizunonetorder.com/cluborder/st...lub_kokuin.html

Most customers order the M stamps in Satin,  You can pretty much move anything around except for the grain flow forged on the hosel.

Any color paint fill or none at all.

1275.00 Shipped! It takes 4-6 weeks.

Hey Chris,

So I'm thinking I will order a set of these around Christmas time (bonus money). I currently play Z101's that are +1/2, flat + I had the lofts changed (there were nowhere near spec) and I think is D3 swingweight. I assume I could get the MP-32's setup just like that but I have a question about the finish. Will the Black Chrome rust or wear like the MP- black ox wedges?

Thanks

All Setups cost the same amount, Combo's, Cb's, Blades etc.

3-PW with your choice of shaft except Project X length, Lie, Loft, Grip, and Swing weight.

Your finish options are:

-Chrome

-Satin

-Flat Black

-Black Chrome

Check out this web page to see the stamping options:

http://www.mizunonetorder.com/cluborder/st...lub_kokuin.html

Most customers order the M stamps in Satin,  You can pretty much move anything around except for the grain flow forged on the hosel.

Any color paint fill or none at all.

1275.00 Shipped! It takes 4-6 weeks.

Hey Chris,

So I'm thinking I will order a set of these around Christmas time (bonus money). I currently play Z101's that are +1/2, flat + I had the lofts changed (there were nowhere near spec) and I think is D3 swingweight. I assume I could get the MP-32's setup just like that but I have a question about the finish. Will the Black Chrome rust or wear like the MP- black ox wedges?

Thanks

The Black Chrome will wear like the black ox. there is also flat black.

The Specs you requested are not a problem at all.

Chris, how does the flat black wear compared to the gauge teflon or satin?

Teflon is more durable, One of our members mentioned a new type of Teflon, I forget who it was...

Anyway I mentioned this to gauge and they are looking into it now so thx to that member for the info.

The Mizuno flat black and Black Ox will wear much faster than the Teflon does. Juan uses some kind of auto touch up paint for Teflon, I used to use gun blue for my Maru wedges. Black will wear and pretty quick but that will only be on the sole and face.

Yup...any kind of finish will wear without maintenance. I use krylon fusion for plastics (no priming required). I wouldn't reccommend spraying it on the face as it will fill in the grooves...mainly on the sole. Should keep it going for 50-100 more swings depending on how beat up the mats are or the surface you hit on. The 2nd gen teflon is called Silverstone...don't know how durable it is in relation to the golfing world because it's meant more for cooking and withstanding high heat. Refinishing a set in teflon is ridiculously expensive...unless Gauge has a connection to dupont :smile2:

Chris,

Does the black chrome look the same as the Black OX wedges on the face? Or is it the same finish on the entire club? I like the way the texture of the finish changes from the club to the face on the Black OX wedges, it frames the ball well. I was hoping that the black chrome iron finish would have the same 2 texture finsh.

jlww3