PRICE DROPS! This stuff needs new homes :)

needmoregolf

OK gents, finally getting settled on my bags, so these goodies need to find themselves new caretakers. Price marked is gifted payments + shipped ConUS, so PM me for Int'l shipping quotes.

More to come but need to start somewhere...

1. Diamana X 70s - $OLD

- length: 43.75" from tip to grip

- 9/10 condition but grip needs replacing

2. Diamana Stinger 70x (1st gen) - $160

- length: 43.25" from tip to grip

- 7+/10 condition (downgrade is only due to the tip having some of the ion plating chipped higher than a ferrule would cover) - grip needs replacing

post-16640-0-31304400-1444926510_thumb.jpost-16640-0-05542500-1444926528_thumb.jpost-16640-0-56277200-1444926508_thumb.j

3. Epon Zero Kai (black) - $OLD

- 8+/10 condition (typical scratches on sole as black IP finishes don't hold up well to any kind of use and look worse visually, but crown/face and overall is in very good condition)

- original faux croc headcover included - looks awesome!

4. SYard T.388 9.5* | Diamana Stinger 70s (2nd gen) - $350

- length: plays 43.75" - this was built as a shorty controlled bomber and it does just that as it still gets nicely out there with carry and tons of roll between this head/shaft combo...guaranteed fairway finder!! :)

- 8/10 condition (clean crown and top line, usual wear on sole and face)

- Perfect Pro rubber grip in good condition

post-16640-0-07432100-1444926923_thumb.jpost-16640-0-04654800-1444926922_thumb.jpost-16640-0-11243800-1444926924_thumb.jpost-16640-0-57349300-1444926920_thumb.jpost-16640-0-52646700-1444926919_thumb.jpost-16640-0-07923600-1444926918_thumb.j

5. Ryoma F3 (head only) - $OLD

- 7/10 condition (sole and face have expected wear for a FW but the crown and top line are clean, but there is a small rock chip on the back which cannot be seen at address - pics should tell the story)

6. JBeam MY-11 putter - $OLD

- length: plays 35.5" (could easily be cut down to desired length)

- 9+/10 condition (finish appears grainy in pics as it wasn't easy to photograph, but rest assured this is very very close to new)

- 2014 USA Ryder Cup Supertroke Mid grip

- stock headcover included

7. Epon AF-902 21* (head only) - $OLD

- 7+/10 condition

- original headcover included

Apologies for some of the sideway pics, for some reason the uploader doesn't recognize when I've made rotation changes to the original files.

Prefer sales on these and have priced them to move, so let me know what suits your fancy!!

Edited by needmoregolf

Nice stuff at a great price, hope they will find a new home.

good luck buddy!

6. JBeam MY-11 putter - $160

- length: plays 45.5" (could easily be cut down to desired length)

- 9+/10 condition (finish appears grainy in pics as it wasn't easy to photograph, but rest assured this is very very close to new)

- 2014 USA Ryder Cup Supertroke Mid grip

- stock headcover included

attachicon.gifmy11_cavity.jpgattachicon.gifmy11_address.jpgattachicon.gifmy11_face.jpgattachicon.gifmy11_sole.jpgattachicon.gifmy11_grip.jpgattachicon.gifmy11_headcvoer.jpg

DAMN! I didn't know you were that tall that you needed a 45.5" putter! Is that JDM spec driver length?? Hopefully that sweet spot is huuuuge.

Edited by 1dirtypanda

DAMN! I didn't know you were that tall that you needed a 45.5" putter! Is that JDM spec driver length?? Hopefully that sweet spot is huuuuge.

D is a freaking giant.....tallest asian i have ever seen play golf

Great gear and great prices. Bet that 388/Stinger combo is awesome.

D is a freaking giant.....tallest asian i have ever seen play golf

Thanks to the 2 giant asians for catching the typo...although, I'm sure either of these 2 gargantuans could play it at 45.5"! LOL

Great gear and great prices. Bet that 388/Stinger combo is awesome.

Ian, the t.388 and the stinger are for sure an awesome combo, would make for a stellar weapon in someone's bag when faced w/ tight tracks. The face is hot, the flight is med-low and the shaft is electric, and has the nicest soft TINK when the ball rockets off the face!

i had the same set up but at 45inch stinger/388 till someone pride it form my hands.

that was a big regret selling that.

unbeleiveable feel, and it went long.

i think i need therapy.....................,

thanks hutch :)

the t.388 stinger combo is really quite awesome, and surprised nobody has a need for a shorty bomber. I'll consider splitting if I have buyers for both, so let me know if you have offers guys, thx

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, I really want to get the last 3 things moved, so how bout a really sweet combo deal for someone to take it all:

2 Stingers, a Diamana X and a t.388 head - all for a very sweet price of $525!!

Tinkerer's dream with all the combinations one could try with these quality goods!! :)

Ok guys, I really want to get the last 3 things moved, so how bout a really sweet combo deal for someone to take it all:

2 Stingers, a Diamana X and a t.388 head - all for a very sweet price of $525!!

Tinkerer's dream with all the combinations one could try with these quality goods!! :)

thats like 125 a shaft and change for a head! wow