Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wedda

Shimada K's-NINE 9

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, 


Anyone tried their new series? K's-NINE 9

I gamed the Shimada tour lites in stiff in first my:

tourstage bridgestone type m with masda slick fit - these shafts together with those heads very the softest i ever hit. Had the Miura 501's prior but these didnt feel as muchy... Then went on to epon 501 and as of late 503's... but the shimadas are so much softer feeling in terms of impact than my current modus 120's.. 
I like lighter shafts - and curious how Nine 9 perform.. Anyone? =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2018 at 6:05 AM, wedda said:

Hello everyone, 


Anyone tried their new series? K's-NINE 9

I gamed the Shimada tour lites in stiff in first my:

tourstage bridgestone type m with masda slick fit - these shafts together with those heads very the softest i ever hit. Had the Miura 501's prior but these didnt feel as muchy... Then went on to epon 501 and as of late 503's... but the shimadas are so much softer feeling in terms of impact than my current modus 120's.. 
I like lighter shafts - and curious how Nine 9 perform.. Anyone? ?

The new shaft plays stiffer than Ks-7001 although it’s lighter.

It’s noticeable stiffer than most light weight shaft.

it’s good for hookers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, mr0857 said:

The new shaft plays stiffer than Ks-7001 although it’s lighter.

It’s noticeable stiffer than most light weight shaft.

it’s good for hookers.

I always thought that hookers needed stiffer shafts too but I was never too sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bngolfer said:

I always thought that hookers needed stiffer shafts too but I was never too sure.

Filfth.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its a strange fit this one. In Stiff flex I think its too firm for the type of player who would choose this weight.   In R flex its not so bad.  I would still go NS950 hard or soft stepped as those feel so darn good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shimada are a bit love hate kind of shaft for me. I used R 7001s this winter for nice easy shorter swings with soft draw. Moved away from the Shimada tour for summer when the old body is more supple. The days of gaming Mons and alike are over for me.....

Summer its the Modus 105 or SP reds. Very direct and great feel. nippon 950 are a good underrated shaft also...great feel and performance for a semi lite option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im debating of going away from Nippon 125 in stiff to another 95-105 grams shaft... yes? no? why? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

weight

stiffness

height

125 with nice forged heads feel fantastic. played a set yesterday honma727m.

got plenty of height  no issue there not really much bend.layerally thructje air but when the hit the greens. zing!

ifu like weight. they are excellent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...