Honma TW747 & J Rose!!

nobmontana

Well Honma is off to a great start with Justin Rose's V at Torrey!!    

He was hitting the driver really well this weekend.     Looks like he is using the 460cc version (9.5deg)  of the driver and using a Vizard FD 7X shaft 

which is the stock shaft offering!!       Just shows how good Honma's equipment can perform with a capable player!! 

Really nice to see a JDM brand get some well deserved exposure on the PGA!!   

I hope Honma does not become another TM or Cally for marketing a bunch of hype that has no real substance. 

Go Rose!! 

skysports-justin-rose-golf_4559447.thumb.jpg.c1cf9c715e1c505d08f34a3534e23a9d.jpg

Fair play to Rose. The change in equipment has done nothing to his standard of play. Another fav player of mine, Rory, seemed to loose focus when he changed manufacturers.....

Honma is the biggest winner after the Farmers Insurance Tournament :)

Obviously awesom start for Honma! The bottom of Rose’s driver had 445 hand written. 

9 hours ago, supo said:

hit the newv747 irons today.. clever design  play like. a mb but look like.a.hybrid cavity .

didnt mind those 1 bit

Great looking irons.   

I can't believe they made those so strong lofted though!! (43 deg PW )  

But I guess that is an inevitable trend these days even with forged irons. 

Can someone confirm it is a 445 and not a 460 Rose plays? Looking at the hand written numbers I’m thinking Honma wants to sell 460’s cause they are easier to hit, bit Rose actually holds a 445 in his hands.

9866558A-9DE0-4197-B64A-C5092FEC8DCB.thumb.jpeg.12d4dcf0a0dbc1a883c9f779c8156264.jpeg

Honma have the World, the BeZeal and the Beres options in drivers -- all promising different tech improvements and all at different price points.  Customers would enjoy seeing a review on these - comparing the options so it might help in making a purchase decision. 

1 hour ago, d**kyfowler said:

Honma have the World, the BeZeal and the Beres options in drivers -- all promising different tech improvements and all at different price points.  Customers would enjoy seeing a review on these - comparing the options so it might help in making a purchase decision. 

+1