What do you think is the best wedge maker out there?

Breal

I was wondering what the TSG'ers thought, was the best company with the best looking wedges. Give your input it would greatly appreciated.

There are a bunch of killer wedges to look at:

Hiro Matsumoto

MOZ

Mizuno Customs

Scratch Japan built version

Fourteen low bounce

Mizuno T series

Srixon 202

Zodia

Tourstage X wedge

I currently play Mizuno's but I'm now testing the OTR scratch's, I think I need about 10 degrees bounce in my 58. I highly recommend NS pro 850 stiff or SR in any heavy head wedge.

standard?pictid={48940E57-4F86-474E-A830-C524181F00A3}&exp=f&moddt=38187.1062610185

Personally, I'd recommend you get the wedge that has the cosmetics you like and the weight you want...regardless of performance.

Then invest a few bucks and send it to the Iron Factory where they will transform it into the best performing wedge you'll ever own.

THis is the place where many pros (including Woods, Love, Sergio etc) have their wedges re-grooved.

The new mizuno Wedges followed very close by the Cleveland Ni wedge.

A wedge is as good as the person playing it. No short game and it really does'nt matter.

For the better players, The best wedge is the wedge in which the "bounce" matches the course conditions. BUT thats another story.

OTR wedges I've played have included all the CLEVELAND'S (CG10 included), Vokey oil can and Black Ox Mizuno. Some nice stuff there. But many moons ago I had a Ping Eye 2 sand wedge - what, 56* and 16* of loft I think. I could do anything with that odd looking thing and it didn't seem to matter much what the course conditions were. I think my EX has it now. Pity.

My favorites right now are the MP Mizuno's (in the bag) and the Zodia's (my favorites for years). But, I am anxiously awaiting some of the new Japan finished Scratch. They look very nice.

TOURSTAGE X-WEDGE 01 BLACK! They have completely taken my short game to another level...WOW! :love: :tourstage: