Crazy Royal Decoration + Ryoma

jamnguy1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What??? White??? They weren't making white 2 months ago... dang that's what I ordered but I couldn't

and of course I couldn't wait.....

Played a course called Paiute Sunday. Wind blew like just about always.,,,

This was the best combo, by far I've played in windy conditions. Not saying the wind didn't move the ball

but it was finding the fairway better than anyone else. Fly's below the radar and then runs.

Yea white Jeff. There's an upcharge. was gonna buy your 3w with funds lol.

Stock Stiff, it's bordering XS accdg to T, I'll the softer side. U get to try maybe next week :) I think u can use S in this

That would be really nice E if we could test it next week. I wonder what would be the feel, dispersion, and length compared to the legendary cb46 :-)

Yea white Jeff. There's an upcharge. was gonna buy your 3w with funds lol.

hope it works out for your E! you had the perfect combo being replaced with something

potentially more perfect?

ahh the greed for yardage Lol

hope it works out for your E! you had the perfect combo being replaced with something

I like your comment C, ah well 300+ yds seems not enough for E...........

It never stops C lol.

TBH, Jeffs review about swinging easy and hitting long with this shaft is my motivation. And the CB46 being my

1st crazy you really didn't think it would stop there? :)

@gian11 <-- missed 3 fwys in two successive days of play, 2 of which was just in the 2nd cut & 1 had to take a drop. Hitting them long too. Taught him a swing that got him here and no usual back pain after game. Cb46 is definitely working. Will he resist the RD temptation? Stay tuned >:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi T,

Received the other Day from Spoon the Premia with Royal Deco.

Had it tested yesterday.

A cool 25 yards more distance on toe hits and 50 yards on Center Hits.

Loving it.

Can't wait to game it next week.

Iam too conscious on the Gold setup. So, need to adjust on my swing not too aggressive or I cannot hit it on center.

Would not like to disappoint my flight mates. LOL

:atsg_smilie_roll:

Iam missing the :atsg_smilie_rough:

Excited to let my wife try the Ryoma D1 13 degree.

Thanks T :tsg_smiley_santa:

Hi T,

Received the other Day from Spoon the Premia with Royal Deco.

Had it tested yesterday.

A cool 25 yards more distance on toe hits and 50 yards on Center Hits.

Loving it.

Can't wait to game it next week.

Iam too conscious on the Gold setup. So, need to adjust on my swing not too aggressive or I cannot hit it on center.

Would not like to disappoint my flight mates. LOL

:atsg_smilie_roll:

Iam missing the :atsg_smilie_rough:

Excited to let my wife try the Ryoma D1 13 degree.

Thanks T :tsg_smiley_santa:

25 and 50 yards.. those numbers are huge but surprising and interesting... it may appear that your existing driver setup is really not right for you? You should offer to buy this exact demo club not even have gocchin build one.

25 and 50 yards.. those numbers are huge but surprising and interesting... it may appear that your existing driver setup is really not right for you? You should offer to buy this exact demo club not even have gocchin build one.

Had my existng Crazy 435 fitted in Japan with an LY1 R2 flex.

On the trackman it was nice.

But in actual condition it did not met what the trackman had.

And during the fitting the 460 head was not available. Only in their brochure. Tsk Tsk.

T, suggested the Ryoma and it took me along time to decide. Because I never tried it. But the result was :tsg_smiley_punkrock: AWESOME.

Thanks again T.

Had my existng Crazy 435 fitted in Japan with an LY1 R2 flex.

On the trackman it was nice.

But in actual condition it did not met what the trackman had.

And during the fitting the 460 head was not available. Only in their brochure. Tsk Tsk.

T, suggested the Ryoma and it took me along time to decide. Because I never tried it. But the result was :tsg_smiley_punkrock: AWESOME.

Thanks again T.

That's gr8 results & no surprise since the trackman fitting was a fail.

Mine is drying up overnight & going str8 into a competition round tomorrow.

Dunno if that's wise but we'll see. The La Bomba white is kinda nice too :)

Good Luck with your competition.

Don't be afraid to swing it..... hit it warming up as the adjustment will be the longer length, not the shaft.

Good Luck with your competition.

Don't be afraid to swing it..... hit it warming up as the adjustment will be the longer length, not the shaft.

Thanks Jeff. No range at Gian11's home course just nets which barely accommodated my 45.5 haha. Last thing I wanna see is the head flying off lol.

I'll post some pics & report later.

Eric

That's gr8 results & no surprise since the trackman fitting was a fail.

Mine is drying up overnight & going str8 into a competition round tomorrow.

Dunno if that's wise but we'll see. The La Bomba white is kinda nice too :)

GOOD LUCK with your game! :) :atsg_smilie_niceshot:

Mine is in gold looks great.

Here are the La Bomba. I hope they live up to that name tsg_smiley_crazy.gif

post-13849-094491400 1324564239.jpg

post-13849-019318000 1324564241.jpg

E, glad you got your shaft! Looks hot!

Phil, the 435 is certainly not the right fit for you. As you surely read in my review, slower swingers like you and I cannot generate the speed to optimize the 435 or 435II's performance.

The Ryoma is a much better fit.

T

what a beauty! good luck with ur game... :)

E, glad you got your shaft! Looks hot!

Phil, the 435 is certainly not the right fit for you. As you surely read in my review, slower swingers like you and I cannot generate the speed to optimize the 435 or 435II's performance.

The Ryoma is a much better fit.

T

Hi T,

Thanks for the Ryoma advice.

If i where in Japan. Where can i get fitted with you as the fitter.

Language barrier that is why got to get the 435. I can't speak Japanese. LOL

The fitter might told me not to bu LOL.

Thanks

Happy Holidays

Had a round of golf today with my wife and kid and nephew.

It is a Hilly Palmer course. All uphills.

My wife teed it up and hit her first swing on the Ryoma D1 13degree.

Her caddy forever for that golf club watch her drive on the first hole uphill wow the ball keeps on climbing.

The caddy comment which pro taught you to drive that far.

All her drives are 40 yards more than any driver she had ever used.

What a Happy Christmas gift.

My son took my Ryoma and he bombed it away. I think I have a problem. My son who plays only once a year at Christmas time. Is asking for another game which he personally requested me to play using Ryoma. He is addicted to the Ryoma.

I had the chance to hit this shaft (RoyalDeco) while playing with Eca..quite impressive seems longer and easier to hit than my cb46..I guess this was attributed by the fact that you can install this at 46.5" - I wasn't intimidated at all with the longer length..

Eca was bombing this shaft+ryoma a few times..very long!

• 2 weeks later...

I understand the Ryoma is an awesome club, and I am thinking about getting one some day, but...50 yards extra distance with a driver? And 40 yards extra for a woman hitting the Ryoma FW? If we forget about increases in yards, and think percentage, a woman golfer usually don't hit driver much longer than 180 yards, maybe 200..Tops. And now she is hitting a FW 40 yards longer? So she is now hitting it 20-25% longer than her old driver? And is now hitting it, what, 230-240? It just sounds a bit OTT.

And adding 50 yards with your driver? Did you use a 2 degree 435 with an XXXXXstiff shaft before or what? No matter how unsuitable a driver is for me, there would never be 50 yards of difference between that and driver that suits me, it just sounds a bit overblown. Sorry, I don't believe it. I mean, 50 (!) yards?

I am getting about 10 yds better with this combo. For me the real strength of the Ryoma is the forgiveness. Just wants to go straight.

I understand the Ryoma is an awesome club, and I am thinking about getting one some day, but...50 yards extra distance with a driver? And 40 yards extra for a woman hitting the Ryoma FW? If we forget about increases in yards, and think percentage, a woman golfer usually don't hit driver much longer than 180 yards, maybe 200..Tops. And now she is hitting a FW 40 yards longer? So she is now hitting it 20-25% longer than her old driver? And is now hitting it, what, 230-240? It just sounds a bit OTT.

And adding 50 yards with your driver? Did you use a 2 degree 435 with an XXXXXstiff shaft before or what? No matter how unsuitable a driver is for me, there would never be 50 yards of difference between that and driver that suits me, it just sounds a bit overblown. Sorry, I don't believe it. I mean, 50 (!) yards?

Belongs on the WRX thread where everyone who posts there hits it at least 310. I know this not to be the case, because I can only hit it 305

Then again, I've learned that a 26 handicapper can hit it one day 180 and the next day the swing is just a tad more connected and hits it 230, so not totally the art of the impossible.

Would still love to see some before and after launch monitor stats, otherwise could be keen competition for THE HAMMER!!