SEVEN | Double Milled Wedge

Woah there, look at the face milling!! Look fantastic in Black. Great job Chris.

Wow that's a sexy wedge I want! sign me up!

Oooooooooh boy.

Conforming vs non. Not legal vs illegal. :). Those look awesome.

Conforming and non-conforming are legal to play in anything outside an open qualifier for another 10yrs. This appears to be fully illegal for any scoring purpose outside a purely recreation round.

But it is pretty!!!

Edited by chiromikey

Oh no... wedges my one weakness.

Chris...... can you elaborate on this finish and wear? Can't wait for more photos. Is this still in the prototype phase?

is that black boron?? these look fantastic, from the milling to the finish, to the grind and the simple stamping. how do these compare to the aggressive grind?

Chiro - what do you mean? I'm not sure I understand the difference. Thanks

For any event outside a U.S. Open qualifier or above, non-conforming grooves are legal for play until 2024. The face on this wedge looks more than just non-conforming and would be illegal for any scoring or handicapping purposes. Basically it can be used for a round that is not competition or you're not using to post for your handicap index.

Have some nice black and gold woven ferrules here that cost me an arm and a leg that are too small for most heads...necks....(outer diameter)

Hope they fit these heads.

Edited by hutchy

Ok. I guess I just assumed there was only conforming and non. Thanks Chiro.

For any event outside a U.S. Open qualifier or above, non-conforming grooves are legal for play until 2024. The face on this wedge looks more than just non-conforming and would be illegal for any scoring or handicapping purposes. Basically it can be used for a round that is not competition or you're not using to post for your handicap index.

Edited by bk24bk

It's the CNC Box Grooves that made the biggest difference, the double pass milling takes it a step further. Most wedges are conforming and most non conforming wedges are pressed, what we wanted to make was sharp and it took the deepest widest and sharpest non conforming grooves we could find.

XF5A1420-Edit.jpg

XF5A1435-Edit-Edit.jpg

So Chris, am i right in assuming that these are non-conforming but legal? Sorry a bit confused about this reading the posts. Thanks.

Technically considered Non-Conforming but Chiro hit it perfectly: