Welcome to Japanese Golf Clubs at Golf To Impress

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

supo

supo's bag--- 2011/12/13/14/15/16/17............,

158 posts in this topic

ahhh Nice to see., they perform better than they look .

How the fresh new season mate?

I am still gaming the ryoma D1 and it's still great since I bough from you.

not hit a ball yet.  only been to the range a cpl of times only since novemeber.

lost my mojo for golf.  im desperately  trying to find  it!!!

allllllllllllllrighty  JDM bag fans.

2017 just (finally) got under way. 225 balls at the range last night meant  my heads back where it  feels most comfy,

hitting JDM good ness.

remembering JDM means

japan DOMESTIC market..

NOT

MIJ that's a huge  difference that most seem to simply misunderstand.

took all my 6 irons out for a russle , and well theres a lot of them.but the standout consistency set was the Prgr IDBL WITH NS 105 protos.

lighter than I like but early days its a no brianer, the 4  iron on these goes like a 6 on other sets , cant deny I need the help early days. ive been  doing a 2 months intense  stretch/flexability  program which seems to have cleared up my tight back issue,  this AM  I woke without the slightest hint of discomfort. NICE CHANGE!!!!

driver wise it was a tougher  choice but to start the EPON 101 with diamana  stinger 70s + frehight  diaman X 70s the got the nod over a host of more , how shall we say   more suited to  mid season strength  drivers .. egg / tataki, kamui pro tataki, jbeam 435 diamana x.... ill wait  for some more strength till they get back In the rotation...  the freighit is just a fantastic placement tool where as the ep[on I can get pretty funky with, bot h not ubber bombers but to  start I don't need bombs that go into birds nests!

fairway woods , well there is a new one im not that horribly eeekd by  the new(er)  srixon /tourstage offerings  but one  again the older   ryoma d1 and MODART won out (pretty easly actually)  that ryoma  thing is so dam neasy to  hit and its huge long and the modart is just money to hit,  I  absolutely love it!

driving iron , im starting with the honma d1 NS950s but the saqra NS 125s  certainly gave it a russle , just bit heavy at this stage .n eed the extra height to start.

wedges--- all over the  place  on these but  to keep constancy with the  irons I went for a set of PRGR   nabla tours  with NS stx shafts ,a  bit bigger face , less room for error sublime feel and well  they are just easy to hit. with great grooves and nice controlled spin.

putter ive  FINALLY gone   full mallet based, out go the ansers, blades, u name it ,  bec. some stage  in life if u  don't realize  that by  repeating the same fkkn experiment the same way  and expecting a different result  , some fkkrs,  gonna lock u up and throw way the fkey !

btw u will  notice a DISTINCT lack of  new  brand newest is beautest  stuff here.

wonder why!

happy 17ing all

and what a  great great win by Sergio. no longer the greatest ever, never to have won,  it brought a small  tear im not afraid to admit!

Totally agree on the Sergio win. I too had to wipe them tears. Collin retakes the spot as the best ever to never have won a major (Champions Tour does not count here).

What about Westwood?

He's there too but has not won the OoM 8 times. 

westy a favourite, always .  but I think serigo has him pipped.