favorite wedge - you can only pick ONE!

bankbank

played around with many wedges, always keep coming back to standard vokeys. what is your favorite wedge of all time? The one wedge where it just clicks for you (specific wedge eh, not model or brand).

my fav and probably will never get rid of is the Sm5 vokey 60° k-grind, in satin. My goodness, this can get me out of anything, the grind and turf interaction is fantastic. And bought them for cheap too

played with wedges that spin more, softer and/or go longer (but this is irrelevant in wedges anyway).

Seven Double Milled are just amazing in many ways...

Yururi Keigekiku Tour Wedge 60

still find it the best, slightly smaller head, good feel, super spin and can get out from everything.

I have played a lot of different wedges also but still find this the best

I play Cleveland (588,CG15),Yururi,Miura(Kgrind and other? ) and Epon, by far away,the Epon 213 STX are the best for me,and if only one loft 50° ;)

Edited by Rougespringer91

Golds Factory, picked them up in BST. I have the 56 and 60. Interestingly I think the 56 is my favourite.

post-5555-0-47385600-1454523996_thumb.jp

post-5555-0-76502200-1454524013_thumb.jp

post-5555-0-67884700-1454524068_thumb.jp

RC dent back.

RC 6150 56 bent to 55. Fantastic little wedge that is small enough to look good and big enough to actually have a sweetspot.

Golds Factory, picked them up in BST. I have the 56 and 60. Interestingly I think the 56 is my favourite.

You like em that much hey!? Great to hear! I have the 60 sitting here head only if you want it too..

Sorry 52.

I still like the old epon type something from around 2007... Best feeling wedge ever. Sky Dream Jumps I'm about to sell are very good. Gold's were ok for me. Now play the Vokey forged and they're not the best feeling but they're really versatile.

64 Seven is also outstanding. Want to try the new Sky Dream Jump as well as the epon Personals.

For now, Vokey Forged for all around performance in a conforming wedge.

my rescue wedge is the yururi 1.618 , 56*

I miraculously had bent to 59.5* without snapping it.

this thing cud shave a monks head and come up with enough hair to start a 70s rock band.

its got a bit of extra bounce now , but an utlra thin sole and the ability to lay it open and slice it pop dead like nothing else.

I can also close it down and hit it low. something find impossible with other floppers.

yea.. thast my uber shclokken wedge.

smoked copper A-Grind 56-onset. I LOVE this wedge!

a lot of varieties here i see! nice nice. gonna try a whack at the sdj protos one of these days. want to add also that the us vokeys are not the best in feel, but just great for management around them greens

You like em that much hey!? Great to hear! I have the 60 sitting here head only if you want it too..

Thanks Rob, you are a champion, and yes I really love em.

Just one hmmmm... have to say Fourteen V5 MT28 TS 60* Raw w/ nsp ORA. and soft No1 grip. But I am lusting over quite a few others.

vokey forge circa 2012/13. much better than the cold forge