TSG Wedge Version 1.0 w/PICS

TourSpecGolfer

Absolutely beatiuful wedge!

$199 for TWO??? That sounds too good to be true :D

Its similar to my favorite wedge shape the GAS1 forged except the TSG wedge has no offset while the GAS1 had onset. The grooves are square which explains the symbol on its face. I always really liked this grind and I hope you guys enjoy it also

I only made 10 sets of two, I am selling them at this price to allow every core member the chance to own a piece of TSG history without breaking the bank. The TSG wedge line is a series now, We will keep coming out with new versions quite frequently. Please enjoy V.1[/b]

PM'd Ari and he told me the wedges are designed for sweepers playing on soft turf or diggers playing on hard turf. Thanks Ari. I'm in for a set.

Ditto that..I'm in most assuredly....now if I can just quit slobbering on myself I won't have to change my shirt when I get home from work. :tsg_smilie_cool: :tsg_smilie_cool: ...

I agree with HipCheck on this one too "Made from Scratch" is just perfect!

Edited by shoe295

First the plus 1 wedge, now the TSG wedge. Is there anything Ari can't do. :tsg_smilie_cool: :tsg_smilie_cool:

Can wedges look "SEXY".

My eyes are buggin' out.

I cannot get past the lofts though. I tried to play 53* and 58* before but I never got comfortable.

I will hopefully get some TSG head covers, I still want some TSG Polo's or T shirts.

Edited by DoubleAA