Thoughts on these...

TourSpecGolfer

Sorry for the bad pics and no these are not made in Japan but they are the 2nd evolution of our iron head covers.

Faux leather edge

Faux carbon exterior

Magnet button inside

size is 10-15% smaller than most iron covers for a tighter fit

Any changes?

Logo black instead of red?

post-18-0-75862500-1449517561_thumb.jpg

I think the font needs to be changed to something more inkeeping with the seven branding......but I don't know which font

I'd like to see dark grey number fonts. The white stands out too much.

Black logo may produce a stealthy look as well.

These look great, the compact size is a winner for sure.

The branding looks fine, maybe just offered in blue, black and red (seven's colours?) and would go with most bags. As for the numbers I think they look fine but would change the colour to graphite Gray on the carbon weave upholstery.

not bad looking, but hard to tell in a pic without an actual iron head in it. I've bought many a set of headcovers that I ended up regretting because I could never tell how it looked on. can you put an iron in and snap a snazzy pic for us, Chris?

oh, I'd also consider branding these with TSG (or something else not a club maker brand) as some people are particular about their headcovers not matching the brand.

Edited by needmoregolf

Magnetic Closures!! Yes please.. Magnets needs to be decently strong though..

Would like to suggest making the neck protection area a bit longer/lower.

Maybe have the numbered fonts match with the logo colour? or just not white in case it gets dirty..

Only if we get 3 extras. I've got several very fancy iron cover sets, but never put on to use. Can't take the stress of losing one or two.

So the ones I am using are :atsg_smilie_poop:

Agreed.. Maybe Chris can consider having the numberings on a "badge" that can be attached to velcros or snap-on buttons, and sell like 8-10 pieces per set..

If the magnets are strong enough, like the ones I use now, you can simply slap it onto anything metallic on your bag or cart, and it will stay there while you make your shot, reducing the chance of loss.

White numbers stand out too much. Black or charcoal numbers and perhaps red sticking along the edges. Like a sweet interior of a sports car.

Or maybe just a white stitching outline for the numbers and yes a different font.

Plenty good feedback guys, I appreciate it!

1. Make logo smaller and tilt

2. Use semi dark gray for #

3. Change font for #

4. Slightly lengthen Neck

5. Create Covers for 3/4/5/6/7/8/9/PW/AW/SW/LW in Set

6. Make Seven Version + TSG Version

Hows that sound?

The magnet is built inside the cover so it is invisible, it is very strong and yes will attach to your shaft or iron head reducing the chances of it falling off.

TSG version sounds interesting

Very timely and I like where you are going with these. Damn creative you are. I like the A-Grind FONT for numbering OR the dot system, like dominos.

I found a custom maker who works in real leather and fits with a strap. I think you really get what you pay for here.

WWW.clubshields.com

found them on Ebay.