All sold. Thanks TSG

Haovictor

Been collecting dust for way too long. Heads are in superb condition. Shafts are classic Crazy CBI-80, sticky Type. There are couple of scratch spots on the shafts here and there, showing in the pictures. Standard loft and lie. 5 iron is 38. 
Grips are all No.1. 
Both shaft and heads are sold. 

Edited by Haovictor

You have documentation for these clubs? I'm curious why the work with the ferrules is so sloppy. And what exactly are the Personals? I'm only familiar with what's on there website. Cool design. Have a picture of the top line?

11 hours ago, justin1287 said:

You have documentation for these clubs? I'm curious why the work with the ferrules is so sloppy. And what exactly are the Personals? I'm only familiar with what's on there website. Cool design. Have a picture of the top line?

Google is your friend:

http://blog.tourspecgolf.com/epon-forged-personal-iron-limited-muscle-back/

I’d do the same for the shafts if I were you.

18 hours ago, Haovictor said:

Thanks. Mate. 
If you don’t show me the shaft, I almost forgot this set. Hope they can find a better Home.

This when you know you have too much gear 🙂

VIC. these are superb!!!!!!!

how do these shafts  go with EPON heads ?
im pondering what to put mine in,,

ive found  EPONS  really graviate  better  to a lower launch  shaft bec as a general rule EPON like to launch   high.   it doesnt seem to matter  what the loft says on hte iron  , they go higher than anything  else ive hit and why i LOVE to play them in  winter.

ive had 3 sets of perosnals  and loved them ,  but found them   an interesting  quarry to shaft optimally , i tired  NS high launch  shafts  2f15x  and some  other protos  and  they  lost me a club in distance,  no biggie  just need to readjust when i went to that set  but the best  match i found was NS super peening blue    and beleivei tor not  ns modus 120x  i  got  that  distance back . both these sets were  lights out in these  heads.

so of course i sodl them!!!!!

i beleive.................  the cb shafts are slightly lower launch   so i  was thinking  to put  mine in a set of af tour mb.   or  prgr idbls.

did u play them enough   to get some   solid insight on them , they look like they are brand new!

god these look good............ these cud be my wet weather clubs and i cud sell all others.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Edited by supo

23 hours ago, supo said:

VIC. these are superb!!!!!!!

how do these shafts  go with EPON heads ?
im pondering what to put mine in,,

ive found  EPONS  really graviate  better  to a lower launch  shaft bec as a general rule EPON like to launch   high.   it doesnt seem to matter  what the loft says on hte iron  , they go higher than anything  else ive hit and why i LOVE to play them in  winter.

ive had 3 sets of perosnals  and loved them ,  but found them   an interesting  quarry to shaft optimally , i tired  NS high launch  shafts  2f15x  and some  other protos  and  they  lost me a club in distance,  no biggie  just need to readjust when i went to that set  but the best  match i found was NS super peening blue    and beleivei tor not  ns modus 120x  i  got  that  distance back . both these sets were  lights out in these  heads.

so of course i sodl them!!!!!

i beleive.................  the cb shafts are slightly lower launch   so i  was thinking  to put  mine in a set of af tour mb.   or  prgr idbls.

did u play them enough   to get some   solid insight on them , they look like they are brand new!

god these look good............ these cud be my wet weather clubs and i cud sell all others.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Hi, Stu,

Thanks for giving some words to this beautiful set. 

Your guess is actually pretty close. I indeed did not game this set much. From my very limited play, I found this reduce some of my ball flight for sure. ( My natural ball flight is  high. ) And the shaft is in the side of lighter shaft for sure, while super stable and penetrating. If you have a spare set of CBI-80, you should feel very guilty for that. LOL

Cheers,

Vic 

• 2 weeks later...

would you consider just the heads?

• 3 months later...

Hi Vic, could you please email me your best price? I am serious thinking to purchase this set. Thanks, Darren

• 5 weeks later...

this version of the personals are quite heavy on the offset or am I mistaken?  Heavily offset even for a normal set of forged cb style irons but even more so for a set of mb right?

Don’t get me wrong they are so pretty that I am willing to learn to play more offset irons and I absolutely love no1 grips, my favourite JDM grips all day!

Not sure about the offset on these heads,  but the CBI-80 shafts absolutely matches well with MBs.   Piercing flight is what you would get with a combo like this. 

I'm putting mine in the Seven x Shinagawa MBs.. I think... but then I'm also tinkering the idea of NS V90 in those heads.... choices....  

Hope this set finds a good home!!  

• 1 month later...

these shafts retailed for 380 per shaft when new...   full length 80T  carbon is why it was so expensive.  

On 9/4/2021 at 7:02 PM, hutchy said:

I could be a buyer for the heads if someone wants the shafts

@hutchy It would work, I'm down for getting the shafts only

• Haovictor changed the title to All sold. Thanks TSG