TOP OF THE LINE LOW SPIN SHAFT SHOOTOUT

Mjr. D

Hey guys, felt you'd probably be interested in my findings. Yesterday I went to the range with my Driver and about 8 top of the line, low spin shafts.

I'm 6'4'' about 225.

Agressive swinger

115-130mph swing speed.

Conditions

No wind

30 degrees C/90F...

Medium humidity

Equipment

Taylormade R9 Superdeep

Taylormade R9 Fairway

First of all, I'm a fan of the superdeep. It's not the longest head i've ever hit (9015D and J33R are) and it's not the straightest but it's definitely the most fun. The ability to swap out and test shafts, change face angles, lie angles and weight biases makes it a real sicko's dream club. Performance wise it's 9/10 in doing what it's supposed to do.... low spin/mid height.

On to the shafts.

I hit 15 balls with each shaft.

Oban Devotion - S flex but tipped to X flex

Appearance - Very nice looking shaft. One of the nicest in the group.

Feel - Not great but not bad. Mediocre in my opinion

Distance - Very good.

Ball flight - Nice medium ball flight

Spin - Not bad.. ballooned a little but not too much.

Control - Worst of the bunch for sure. It was the only shaft I had trouble hitting consistently straight. Not even sure why.

Diamana Whiteboard X- flex

Appearance - Nice... nothing too crazy but nice

Feel - 3nd best of the group - Smooth and actually seemed to enhance the sound off the face (not sure if that's possible but it sounded like it)

Distance - Great - Super punchy shaft. Ball exploded off face

Ball Fight - Lowest of the group

Spin - Tied for first in terms of lowest spin

Control - 2nd best

Ozik F7M2 LTD - X flex

Appearance - Standard Matrix look - I'm a fan of the 3-D gloss look.

Feel - 2nd best - Great feeling, almost liquid feeling shaft

Distance - Excellent - smooth and long

Ball Flight - Mid

Spin - Low but not as low as advertised. Ball did balloon at times.

Control - Very good. Right up there.

Fujikura Rombax 7Z08 - X flex

Appearance - Nice color combo - Not my favorite for some reason but i'm not sure why

Feel - Not bad not the best - A little more stiff feeling... not silky smooth

Distance - Very good

Ball Flight - lowish

Spin - Low.. not the lowest but definitely low. Lower than the F7M2 suprisingly

Control - Very good. Pretty easy to hit consistently straight

Aldila RIP for Taylormade

Not sure what the general consensus is on whether this shaft is the same as the non Taylormade version...

Appearance - Pure piss

Feel - Meh.... 2nd worst

Distance - Good but seemed to limit at a certain distance where as other shafts would surprise you.

Ball flight - Mid high... good

Spin - It was low. Not a lot of ballooning

Control - Constantly left for me

Graphite Design P9003

Appearance - Not for everyone as it's a little Dr. Seuss - like

Feel - The best.... sharp but smooth. Love it. As with the Diamana, it was the only other shaft that seemed to make a difference to the sound of the ball off the driver... weird.

Distance - Easily the best of the group. Actually blew every other shaft out of the water and effortlessly

Ball Flight - Mid - High

Spin - Low - No ballooning at all - just effortless soaring bombs

Control - Again, easily the best of the group. It wasn't close, either. This shaft is actually hard to hit crooked.

So there you have it with the Driver shafts. The Graphite Design P9003 was easily my favorite shaft with the Diamana coming in second, F7M2 LTD in 3rd, Rombax 4th, RIP 5th and surprisingly the Devotion coming in last. I wish I would have kept all the other shafts i've tried over the years..... the Project X 7A4, the Accra SE80M5, Speeders, V2s, Blueboard, Chris' own Toursepcgolf 5 weave carbon proto shaft, Roddio, House of Forged, Mach line pro, Drev tour, Harrison etc. I can remember what they did, but it's not a fair comparison.

R9 13* Fairway

Motore F1 for Taylormade

Appearance - puke, s**t

Feel - A little frail but it's a light shaft. It's actually on the whole, pretty good feeling though.

Distance - Very good actually.

Ball flight - Low.... very low.

Spin - Great. No ballooning .. just piercing low spin

Control - Good but not great.

Ozik XCON 8M2

Appearance - Nice... same as F7M2 LTD

Feel - Smooth, silky as are all ozik shafts

Distance - Good, not incredible

Ball Flight - Medium

Spin - Fairly low.... not as low as advertised.... not as low as the Motore F1, actually.

Control - Outstanding. And the only reason I game it over the Motore F1 to be honest.

Hope you enjoyed. Any questions, please ask.

P.S. I'm getting a couple of crazy shafts soon, jus

t need to decide on which suites me best, first. I'll give you my findings when I get them

Hey guys, felt you'd probably be interested in my findings. Yesterday I went to the range with my Driver and about 8 top of the line, low spin shafts.

I'm 6'4'' about 225.

Agressive swinger

115-130mph swing speed.

Conditions

No wind

30 degrees C/90F...

Medium humidity

Equipment

Taylormade R9 Superdeep

Taylormade R9 Fairway

First of all, I'm a fan of the superdeep. It's not the longest head i've ever hit (9015D and J33R are) and it's not the straightest but it's definitely the most fun. The ability to swap out and test shafts, change face angles, lie angles and weight biases makes it a real sicko's dream club. Performance wise it's 9/10 in doing what it's supposed to do.... low spin/mid height.

On to the shafts.

I hit 15 balls with each shaft.

Oban Devotion - S flex but tipped to X flex

Appearance - Very nice looking shaft. One of the nicest in the group.

Feel - Not great but not bad. Mediocre in my opinion

Distance - Very good.

Ball flight - Nice medium ball flight

Spin - Not bad.. ballooned a little but not too much.

Control - Worst of the bunch for sure. It was the only shaft I had trouble hitting consistently straight. Not even sure why.

Diamana Whiteboard X- flex

Appearance - Nice... nothing too crazy but nice

Feel - 3nd best of the group - Smooth and actually seemed to enhance the sound off the face (not sure if that's possible but it sounded like it)

Distance - Great - Super punchy shaft. Ball exploded off face

Ball Fight - Lowest of the group

Spin - Tied for first in terms of lowest spin

Control - 2nd best

Ozik F7M2 LTD - X flex

Appearance - Standard Matrix look - I'm a fan of the 3-D gloss look.

Feel - 2nd best - Great feeling, almost liquid feeling shaft

Distance - Excellent - smooth and long

Ball Flight - Mid

Spin - Low but not as low as advertised. Ball did balloon at times.

Control - Very good. Right up there.

Fujikura Rombax 7Z08 - X flex

Appearance - Nice color combo - Not my favorite for some reason but i'm not sure why

Feel - Not bad not the best - A little more stiff feeling... not silky smooth

Distance - Very good

Ball Flight - lowish

Spin - Low.. not the lowest but definitely low. Lower than the F7M2 suprisingly

Control - Very good. Pretty easy to hit consistently straight

Aldila RIP for Taylormade

Not sure what the general consensus is on whether this shaft is the same as the non Taylormade version...

Appearance - Pure piss

Feel - Meh.... 2nd worst

Distance - Good but seemed to limit at a certain distance where as other shafts would surprise you.

Ball flight - Mid high... good

Spin - It was low. Not a lot of ballooning

Control - Constantly left for me

Graphite Design P9003

Appearance - Not for everyone as it's a little Dr. Seuss - like

Feel - The best.... sharp but smooth. Love it. As with the Diamana, it was the only other shaft that seemed to make a difference to the sound of the ball off the driver... weird.

Distance - Easily the best of the group. Actually blew every other shaft out of the water and effortlessly

Ball Flight - Mid - High

Spin - Low - No ballooning at all - just effortless soaring bombs

Control - Again, easily the best of the group. It wasn't close, either. This shaft is actually hard to hit crooked.

So there you have it with the Driver shafts. The Graphite Design P9003 was easily my favorite shaft with the Diamana coming in second, F7M2 LTD in 3rd, Rombax 4th, RIP 5th and surprisingly the Devotion coming in last. I wish I would have kept all the other shafts i've tried over the years..... the Project X 7A4, the Accra SE80M5, Speeders, V2s, Blueboard, Chris' own Toursepcgolf 5 weave carbon proto shaft, Roddio, House of Forged, Mach line pro, Drev tour, Harrison etc. I can remember what they did, but it's not a fair comparison.

R9 13* Fairway

Motore F1 for Taylormade

Appearance - puke, s**t

Feel - A little frail but it's a light shaft. It's actually on the whole, pretty good feeling though.

Distance - Very good actually.

Ball flight - Low.... very low.

Spin - Great. No ballooning .. just piercing low spin

Control - Good but not great.

Ozik XCON 8M2

Appearance - Nice... same as F7M2 LTD

Feel - Smooth, silky as are all ozik shafts

Distance - Good, not incredible

Ball Flight - Medium

Spin - Fairly low.... not as low as advertised.... not as low as the Motore F1, actually.

Control - Outstanding. And the only reason I game it over the Motore F1 to be honest.

Hope you enjoyed. Any questions, please ask.

P.S. I'm getting a couple of crazy shafts soon, jus

t need to decide on which suites me best, first. I'll give you my findings when I get them

top skills...., i love this stuff.

a cpl of these ive hit as well and u summed up pretty much what i thougt.

i love comparing clubs and esp shafts, i do it every week at the range .

im doing another sesshy tom night with some new ones i just got

quadra fire--

ozix f6m2--

crazy black 50-

-diamana stinger prototype--

roddio shingo spec--

roddio mi 7--

GD di

roddio pentacross

they all have yamaha... daiwa ....and yonex heads so ill be pretty kosher.

ill chuck a post up as well.

the GD P9003 ive seen in shops a bit but ive never tried........... i am now u said that!!

the GD i hit a lot seem right biased so im not overly keen on em except fort he MD range which is straight.

keep em coming this stuff is invaluable.

You're absolutely right. I couldn't agree more. All of these reviews I just suck em in and think I would love to be able to do the same.

I can't wait to read your review about the shafts you mentioned above. I'm really looking forward to this.

Simply great!

Great write up, thanks!

I've only hit the Devotion out of those shafts, but I felt the exact same way. Hated that shaft! Distance was pretty good, but it felt like crap and I couldn't hit it straight to save my life! The Revenge felt and performed way better, for me at least.

Real world / Real people testing is always a good read.....

I guess spin was just eyeballing the trajectory?

Great read!

Hey guys my pleasure. Once I figure out which Crazy/Quadra shaft fits my swing, I'll test them as well!

Hey guys my pleasure. Once I figure out which Crazy/Quadra shaft fits my swing, I'll test them as well!

il do my little spot on what i mentioned above. i have had quite a few sessions, and a few games recenlty with these beauties. all were excellent but 1 or two stood out.......,

the quadra fire express 65 xs has been my fav for a long time ,low spin really tight dispersion low launch lots of run, ive been gaming this for months and suprisingly the best head its been on is the 07/08 burner tp 10.5* this, i will never change. ihad it on the 9.5 , but its too low for me, not enough carry distance , the 10.5* is brilliant

everything ive hit this shaft against hasnt stacked up....... till now.........!

the diamana stinger 60s in a yonex nextage head10* at 44.75 318 gram d4 sw.

mid flight trajectory is gunbarrell staraight .theres a bit of moveablity at the end of the flight and i tend to turn this club over. the length isnt great but the accuracy more than makes up for lost distance. i hit it on sat smoked some bombs, it feels like a diamanablue on roids. bit more rubbery than the blue which is kinda dead.brilliant!, but dead(ish)

anyway tis a top shaft i think id like this in another of my yamahas heads tho. i think this wud be a killer combo. the tight dispersion is fantastic AND the miss hit were the least punished and with the most distance than all the other sahfts. thats the best thing about this, u can def feel a difference in the material , theres no vibrations at all i n the shaft its just kapoooooow. nice thwack sound

the crazy black 50 8.2 x..., ive been hitting this a lot, its in the new yamahav201. and im loving it, now it plays at 44.75 318 x d0(yes not ideal but)

i had an awsome sesshy last night with it, in my first game i was hitting it a little high, but iliked it , its got a superb feel very milky ,very smooth with just the smallest kick at impact to catapult it, its a soft x for sure very very smooth, this club has definatly one of the nicest feels of any ive hit. and the short length doesnt penalise the distance i can get. its longer than the yonex for sure. workability is excellent . feel superb over, a all v good shaft, best thng is theres an 80 in a shop im going to pilfer tonight , cant wait for that! the look of this is really cool as well , black is bling! a players shaft for sure ,of the x shafts this is the softest but smoothest, not as long as the qaudra but not too far behind.

the roddio pentacross w6ba... ive been using this for a while, in lots of head. it has a lot more kick than most others but not as tight and alot more flexible. this goes left alllll day if u can control a draw then this thing is supeb. the roddios in general communicate feel much quicker than everything ive hit. maye be the matrix is close but with the roddio u know instanly what u have hit , i LOVE this feel ,its a lot more "ping than thwack sound/feel " , much higher launching. not ideal for windy days , suits slower swing speeds much better. and on lighter heads IS THE PERFECT SHAFT. on my yamahas d series head. i can murder this, nothing else on this head suits better, light heads = this shaft!

the roddio m i7..., this is on the onoff red 2010 head and its become my favourite over the last few weeks.(until) .., its a stronger heavier lower shaft than the 6ba. the length on the set up is great .9* and it sposed to be for average players...,, ba-bowwwwww.., i kill this driver, its got mid flight with good roll agn the roddio u know instantly how u have done on the swing. not quite as pingy as the 6ba a bit more rubbery feel ,not much , only a tiny bit but it s noticeable . def a better shaft for the better drivers. LOVE THIS

the ozic f6m2 i agrre totally with above

the shingo spec m6..., farrrrrrrrrrrrrrk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. !

kaboooooooooooooooooooooooom. the single best shaft ive ever hit end of chat. happy gilmour would have a hard time not hitting this far and straight . i got 2 one in an on off red one i n a get this ..,47.75 inch J pros old club with a 2002 TM r7 head, not sure which pro the guy wudnt tell me. . i hit it last night ,about 40 shots took me 20 to get used to the length id guess it was going 20+ yards furhter than anything else i was hitting . the term that you used ilove , "effortless soaring bombs" leaps to mind. the trajctory is low to high and it turns over its a draw machine. BUT the initial flight is dead staright then turn over after the apex and rolls out, i went mad with this took the long handle stepped back and smashed the daylights out of the ball and it handles it with ease. no idea how a shaft made for a tiny J pro suits me so well but seriously this WINS. the tension in the shaft just realeases in to yr hands at impact like nothing else. for me simply the best, i dont know if anything can top this BUT....... its 92 000 yen it sposed to be good!

overall summary IF god forbid i ever had to have just one........,. id take the shingo all day every day . the next is still the quadra, then a blanket over the others. the mi7 was the biggest surprise , the crazy and the diamana stinger the smoothest. seriously all superb shafts ,only one i really want to try now is the crazy 80 that might just up things a notch, we shall see........................,

Another great post Sup!...... keep it up :atsg_logo_anim:

Have you tried a Crazy Longest Yard?....... I'd like to know how that compares (for you)?

Thanks Supo, i read a lot of great things about many of our top JDM shafts but am curious how they compare against each other if you had to rank them.

Awesome reviews guys!

I hit an F7M2 LTD in my Royal Collection head. It is silky smooth but not very long for me. In my Kamui Tour head I just got a Devotion installed. It is very long but I can't hit a draw to save my life. I too agree with the above about the feel - it is aweful. GD P9003 or the Quadra may be what I'll try next.

il do my little spot on what i mentioned above. i have had quite a few sessions, and a few games recenlty with these beauties. all were excellent but 1 or two stood out.......,

the quadra fire express 65 xs has been my fav for a long time ,low spin really tight dispersion low launch lots of run, ive been gaming this for months and suprisingly the best head its been on is the 07/08 burner tp 10.5* this, i will never change. ihad it on the 9.5 , but its too low for me, not enough carry distance , the 10.5* is brilliant

everything ive hit this shaft against hasnt stacked up....... till now.........!

the diamana stinger 60s in a yonex nextage head10* at 44.75 318 gram d4 sw.

mid flight trajectory is gunbarrell staraight .theres a bit of moveablity at the end of the flight and i tend to turn this club over. the length isnt great but the accuracy more than makes up for lost distance. i hit it on sat smoked some bombs, it feels like a diamanablue on roids. bit more rubbery than the blue which is kinda dead.brilliant!, but dead(ish)

anyway tis a top shaft i think id like this in another of my yamahas heads tho. i think this wud be a killer combo. the tight dispersion is fantastic AND the miss hit were the least punished and with the most distance than all the other sahfts. thats the best thing about this, u can def feel a difference in the material , theres no vibrations at all i n the shaft its just kapoooooow. nice thwack sound

the crazy black 50 8.2 x..., ive been hitting this a lot, its in the new yamahav201. and im loving it, now it plays at 44.75 318 x d0(yes not ideal but)

i had an awsome sesshy last night with it, in my first game i was hitting it a little high, but iliked it , its got a superb feel very milky ,very smooth with just the smallest kick at impact to catapult it, its a soft x for sure very very smooth, this club has definatly one of the nicest feels of any ive hit. and the short length doesnt penalise the distance i can get. its longer than the yonex for sure. workability is excellent . feel superb over, a all v good shaft, best thng is theres an 80 in a shop im going to pilfer tonight , cant wait for that! the look of this is really cool as well , black is bling! a players shaft for sure ,of the x shafts this is the softest but smoothest, not as long as the qaudra but not too far behind.

the roddio pentacross w6ba... ive been using this for a while, in lots of head. it has a lot more kick than most others but not as tight and alot more flexible. this goes left alllll day if u can control a draw then this thing is supeb. the roddios in general communicate feel much quicker than everything ive hit. maye be the matrix is close but with the roddio u know instanly what u have hit , i LOVE this feel ,its a lot more "ping than thwack sound/feel " , much higher launching. not ideal for windy days , suits slower swing speeds much better. and on lighter heads IS THE PERFECT SHAFT. on my yamahas d series head. i can murder this, nothing else on this head suits better, light heads = this shaft!

the roddio m i7..., this is on the onoff red 2010 head and its become my favourite over the last few weeks.(until) .., its a stronger heavier lower shaft than the 6ba. the length on the set up is great .9* and it sposed to be for average players...,, ba-bowwwwww.., i kill this driver, its got mid flight with good roll agn the roddio u know instantly how u have done on the swing. not quite as pingy as the 6ba a bit more rubbery feel ,not much , only a tiny bit but it s noticeable . def a better shaft for the better drivers. LOVE THIS

the ozic f6m2 i agrre totally with above

the shingo spec m6..., farrrrrrrrrrrrrrk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. !

kaboooooooooooooooooooooooom. the single best shaft ive ever hit end of chat. happy gilmour would have a hard time not hitting this far and straight . i got 2 one in an on off red one i n a get this ..,47.75 inch J pros old club with a 2002 TM r7 head, not sure which pro the guy wudnt tell me. . i hit it last night ,about 40 shots took me 20 to get used to the length id guess it was going 20+ yards furhter than anything else i was hitting . the term that you used ilove , "effortless soaring bombs" leaps to mind. the trajctory is low to high and it turns over its a draw machine. BUT the initial flight is dead staright then turn over after the apex and rolls out, i went mad with this took the long handle stepped back and smashed the daylights out of the ball and it handles it with ease. no idea how a shaft made for a tiny J pro suits me so well but seriously this WINS. the tension in the shaft just realeases in to yr hands at impact like nothing else. for me simply the best, i dont know if anything can top this BUT....... its 92 000 yen it sposed to be good!

overall summary IF god forbid i ever had to have just one........,. id take the shingo all day every day . the next is still the quadra, then a blanket over the others. the mi7 was the biggest surprise , the crazy and the diamana stinger the smoothest. seriously all superb shafts ,only one i really want to try now is the crazy 80 that might just up things a notch, we shall see........................,

Thanks for the info, but tell us about your swing. What's your swing speed and swing style like?

Also, what is this Shingo shaft? I've never heard of Shingo...

FYI - Shingo M-6 is Roddio M-series. How is the Shingo spec shaft different from the M-6 available retail?

Thanks for the info, but tell us about your swing. What's your swing speed and swing style like?

Also, what is this Shingo shaft? I've never heard of Shingo...

sure..., i play off 3.5 .. im 181cms... 105 kilo...slow tempo... ss gets to 47-49 (about 105-110) i think that equates to , just changing my swing a bit trying to get more rounded i was coming over the top too much, met a great teacher a few months ago , been a big help.

its made a differnce in accuarcy and flight, but length is down some . im trying to go from a fade bias to a draw bias, its working slowly , thats why im favouring the draw biased clubs at moment, thats really imprinting a good thought in my head, i was a cricketer ,which is horrendous for a golf swing, everything in cricket ur taught is get on the front foot ,so in golf my hips slide massively, thast the hardest thing im having trouble countering.

but, good drives still get out towards the 300 mark. average about 270ish i guess.

shingo katayama has been in the top japanese pros , for the last few yrs. till now..,

he moved across to on-off last yr i think. daiwa made his signature shaft, he plays it 46.75 inch , they released either 150 or 450 to the market ..,not sure, but not many any way. and now a cpl have started popping up in second hand bins ,they go immediatly they turn up, and still sell for for about 70 00 with a head or 50 with out. shingos the one that wears the funny cowboy hats. was in the mix on day 4 at the masters this yr or last i seem to remember.

i bought one to see what it was like and was gobsmacked. ive had a standing order to call me anytime one turns up and 3 have in the last month i bought them all ,my buds got one i got 2 . im a shaft freak, play everything . i kinda keep to a trend of heads so i get a fair minds eye view of how they all play , right now im bang into yamaha yonex and daiwa. tokyo rips for used stuff in brilliant condition. and you get a good buy back guarantee so u can sell back to the shop for a limited loss if u so chose, , my down stairs looks like a premium japanse golf shop. just loaded with joy. i move the ones i wont use much agn, and keep most others, mates buy em, i re do them, keep tinkering, a club hos work is never done! its agreat hobby. i love it.

• 3 weeks later...

sure..., i play off 3.5 .. im 181cms... 105 kilo...slow tempo... ss gets to 47-49 (about 105-110) i think that equates to , just changing my swing a bit trying to get more rounded i was coming over the top too much, met a great teacher a few months ago , been a big help.

its made a differnce in accuarcy and flight, but length is down some . im trying to go from a fade bias to a draw bias, its working slowly , thats why im favouring the draw biased clubs at moment, thats really imprinting a good thought in my head, i was a cricketer ,which is horrendous for a golf swing, everything in cricket ur taught is get on the front foot ,so in golf my hips slide massively, thast the hardest thing im having trouble countering.

but, good drives still get out towards the 300 mark. average about 270ish i guess.

shingo katayama has been in the top japanese pros , for the last few yrs. till now..,

he moved across to on-off last yr i think. daiwa made his signature shaft, he plays it 46.75 inch , they released either 150 or 450 to the market ..,not sure, but not many any way. and now a cpl have started popping up in second hand bins ,they go immediatly they turn up, and still sell for for about 70 00 with a head or 50 with out. shingos the one that wears the funny cowboy hats. was in the mix on day 4 at the masters this yr or last i seem to remember.

i bought one to see what it was like and was gobsmacked. ive had a standing order to call me anytime one turns up and 3 have in the last month i bought them all ,my buds got one i got 2 . im a shaft freak, play everything . i kinda keep to a trend of heads so i get a fair minds eye view of how they all play , right now im bang into yamaha yonex and daiwa. tokyo rips for used stuff in brilliant condition. and you get a good buy back guarantee so u can sell back to the shop for a limited loss if u so chose, , my down stairs looks like a premium japanse golf shop. just loaded with joy. i move the ones i wont use much agn, and keep most others, mates buy em, i re do them, keep tinkering, a club hos work is never done! its agreat hobby. i love it.

I have a Shingo Spec shaft in excellent condition. Length is 46 with 2" std bore. I did post it on the BST a while ago, but no bites. I guess I tried to sell it a little too soon and didnt have much interest at all, since I just got the shaft in October 09 on my visit to Japan.

Bogeydog, The Shingo spec has extremely tight tolerances, made of high quality materials. I did post the pamphlet/brochure that came with the shaft. Just search Shingo Roddio on the BST and you'll see my old post. Its a great shaft, especially if you like longer lengths on your driver. Its definitely one of the best shafts, just a bit too soft for my swing, and I know that to tip this is a sin! So its just been sitting in my room for months. Also, the logo and writing has this cool chrome like paint. Its totally pimped out.

Hopefully it will find a good home! Just let me know if anyone is interested, and I'll post it up again on the BST with new pics and price.

You really shoudl try a p9003x in your FWY. I am 6'3, 250 aggressive swinger and the p9003x's have been in the bag now for almost 18 months. Nothing will replace them as far as I am concerned. They took a Pro95 tour spec and a Roddio 80g Prototype out of my 3/5 woods. You should try the Graphite Design LDA throttle. Get the X flex and tip it 1/2 inch, it will beat the p9003 in your driver, much more forgiving of a shaft. I tried the p9003x in my driver last november and the ball just fell out of the sky at 245-255 yards, NO spin!